• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Official Minas Morgul Soundtrack Youtube Playlist (49 songs).

    Lord of the Rings Online | Official Minas Morgul Soundtrack Youtube Playlist (49 songs).


    Official Minas Morgul Soundtrack Youtube Playlist (49 songs).

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    So what's the consensus on the new expansion?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Where does Minas Morgul stand in terms of expansions?

    For me - expansions kind of rate like this

    1 - Moria

    2 - Rise of Isengard

    3 - Eastern Rohan

    4 - Mordor

    5 - Western Rohan

    6 - Mirkwood

    So having not set foot into Minas Morgul yet - how would you rank it?

    submitted by /u/phoenixrisinguptoday
    [link] [comments]

    It has been nice dawn near Madh-fushaum

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    What happens when I already have 7 char slots without VIP and I purchase a VIP?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:04 AM PST

    Do I get some additional char slots or does it stay at 7? Thanks for all the advice!

    submitted by /u/AngryWateringCan
    [link] [comments]

    New Captain Questions

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Hello! I've recently returned to LotRO, and after all the time of waffling on the decision, I've decided to finally up and try Captain. I have a couple of questions regarding the class that I hope someone can answer:

    1. Is the class viable at the moment? I'm sure that won't stop some people, but I don't really want to put time into a character that will just get passed over.

    2. Man or High Elf? I've been considering picking up High Elf for a time, but I'm not sure if Men are a better choice.

    3. What is the best spec for the Class currently? I'm not opposed to any role, and I will most likely be using Red line to Solo as is. I simply want to know if I'll be wanted as a Side-DPS buffer or as a Tank.

    4. What weapons are the best to use? I'm rather interested in their ability to use Halberds as they're the only class that can. Alongside that, I've seen their trait in yellow line that allows them to block with Two-Handers. Will I still need to use Shields if I decide to tank?

    Thank you in advance to anyone who replies!

    submitted by /u/Kyragem
    [link] [comments]

    Virtue Item Stacking

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:05 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. Are there any plans for making the Virtue Xp items from presents stackable? Just seems like one more thing to take up inventory space now.

    submitted by /u/BurntHotdogVendor
    [link] [comments]

    "Sell Junk" Feature

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:03 PM PST

    I used this all the time in the Star Wars MMO ad I love it: the ability to sell all crap items immediately at the vendor. Needs to be added in LOTRO as far as I can tell (but I'm new to the game, so I might be wrong!)

    submitted by /u/xistel
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO classic?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I used to play lotro constantly. I loved it. The community was great.

    It seems like very much a solo game now for low level characters. The game is now overwhelming with lots of content purchases and quality of life purchases.

    I recently went back to try wow classic. There is a community and people group up a lot. It's like what a MMORPG was originally intended to be.

    I really wish LOTRO was like this again. This was my all time favorite game. They got so much of right. Remember when everyone tried to get those FM's down on a boss. They don't even scale anymore.

    Do you think a return to the beginning (like wow classic) would be looked at favorably? I would sign up for a monthly rate for that....

    submitted by /u/Threat_lvl_Midday
    [link] [comments]

    Still no Curator?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Any news or conjecture? I thought the end of festival would have brought them back...

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Minstrel Seeks Help

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    I have the slowest leveling 86 Minstrel in all of LOTRO. How do I know? Well, I was a Founder (though my title for that seems to have vanished over the years) who has played LOTRO on and off for years. WoW got more of my attention and the long grind in LOTRO always drives me away after about 10 levels or so. Then I watch the movies and/or read the books and I get the urge to wander the pathways of Middle Earth again.

    I'm feeling that urge now. However, as usual all my talents and skills have been reset. Truthfully, hopping back into the game is pretty daunting. It doesn't help that I'm stuck with the endless quests of Rohan at level 86. I'm close to Edoras now but Rohan has been a 4 (5? 6?) year slog to get to this point. I want any advise on leveling more quickly so I can get out of here. I know that doesn't happen until about level 95 so...ugh. And I detest horse combat.

    I found this post from two years ago https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comments/6mqn6f/a_bit_stuck_at_96_solo_redline_minstrel/ and I tried following the long post by JonathanJOneil but I'm finding mobs take a long time to kill. Ents can introduce themselves faster than I can kill mobs and I'm really squishy. So:

    1. Is the above link the best set of talents to take?
    2. Is this also a good rotation with the right traits to level?
    3. Might you have some decent tips for leveling quickly so that I don't take 5-6 hours per level?
    4. Is there a piece of gear that I might be overlooking that can make a substantial difference in my leveling? I tend to wear whatever I'm awarded by quest givers.

    PS - I'm on Brandywine. I'm not sure how I ended up there because I was originally on Windfola but there I am. I didn't see a soul in about 4 hours of play yesterday. Of course my guild has long since folded so if anyone happens to be there and wants to say hi to a Mini Hobbit fighting his way across West Rohan then it's appreciated. Right now it's a ghost town. :)

    submitted by /u/Blackadar1
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for an active kinship [EU] Evernight

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I posted here recently and asked guidance on starting the game. The response was so friendly so I decided finally to give this game a legitimate try. Currently I'm just enjoying leveling my dwarf minstrel 'Kasori' and relishing the stories Middle-Earth has to offer.

    I have head that the community in this game is awesome and I would like to join a kinship to share my experiences. I would love to join group activities once I get the hang of this game. All guidance in everything is warmly welcomed.

    I'm from Finland and I'm just graduating from university. I work during the days so I would mainly be online during the evenings and weekends. I consider myself as polite and friendly.

    So if anyone would like to invite a new player in their ranks, I accept your offer with open arms! :)

    See you in Middle-Earth,

    'Kasori'

    submitted by /u/Kabybara
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't post any Lotro videos yesterday but here's my latest part that I just put up today!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Have game donloaded but patching it says can't find game files. Redownloaded and same problem.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Can someone help me out, please?

    Playing on Steam.

    submitted by /u/BtotheAtothedoubleRY
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for kin on Laurelin

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    I'm trying a fresh start with Minas Morgul after not playing for a while. I am a cappy who pretty much enjoys every part of the game. From PvMP, instances and raids to older content and being a completionist. I also wouldn't mind getting back into RP again. Unfortunately I couldn't find any kinship posts on the official forums so I'm trying my luck here.

    Thankful for every bit of feedback

    submitted by /u/iykyk1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment