• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | My LOTRO let's play series. Any criticism that you guys have would be great to hear :)

    Lord of the Rings Online | My LOTRO let's play series. Any criticism that you guys have would be great to hear :)


    My LOTRO let's play series. Any criticism that you guys have would be great to hear :)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    I'm new to lotro. To wich server should I go?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:53 AM PST

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 136 (Movember Fundraising, Winterfest Sign-Ups, Free Vault Services - 6 Hours)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:51 PM PST

    360° view of Lhingris and the Morgul Vale! Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    The Broken Moors

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:38 PM PST

    Please, oh please, just fix the Moors. Instead of adding cosmetics to freeps why can't SSG focus on balancing out freeps/creeps or adding 130 armor with the same level essences? It's like the one thing we ask (beg) for and we can't even get. I could care less what I look like, I just want audacity with the stats to match.

    submitted by /u/MaineSar
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player from a very long time ago.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Greetings all! The last time I played LOTRO was back when Moria was the current expansion. Already decided on a server but my question to you all is what are the viability of the classes at the endgame these days?

    I was always really fond of Warden despite it being somewhat fiddly and complex to get in to, I avoided it back then because I was a filthy Champ main and wanted an easy life of kicking and slashing. I'd really like to give Warden a go but I usually lean heavily into the DPS role and if it doesn't perform well there I won't want to take it to max level.

    Warden mains, rise up and convince me to take the journey of self-hatred and loathing that is learning to be a competent Warden! (Or else i'll go back to being a filthy Champ)

    submitted by /u/GammaSlap
    [link] [comments]

    10 Things You May Have Missed in Mordor Besieged

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:28 AM PST

    Kinships on Anor

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    I know im late to the Legendary servers, but are there still any kinships that are capped at 50 on Anor?

    submitted by /u/Enthoume
    [link] [comments]

    130 Minstrel Build Help

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    I'm leveling my Minstrel to cap and had a build I was following based on the 120 cap. I know will and healing changed with the latest update so I just want to see what are the current recommendations for virtues, legacies, and other end game build preferences. To be clear, I am talking about the most efficient blue path raid/instance healer. I know raids are not figured out yet but I want to make sure there aren't better legacies I could be getting.

    submitted by /u/Hobbitlad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment