• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | PSA: You can join 2 crafting guild at the same time now.

    Lord of the Rings Online | PSA: You can join 2 crafting guild at the same time now.


    PSA: You can join 2 crafting guild at the same time now.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Link

    Would have saved me a couple characters a month ago. But nice to see.

    submitted by /u/auron373
    [link] [comments]

    The Fellowship's Journey (Part 2): Crickhollow, The Old Forest, and the Barrow-downs

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Wondering what crafting vocations benefits the most from this

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    New to the game, looking for a friendly kinship. I’m on the arkenstone server.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Need help in starting the game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Greetings,

    For a long time I have had this idea of starting lotro. I have done it a couple of times but could not get a hang of it mainly because of work and personal life. But now would be a good time to get invested but to be honest, I don't know how.

    I don't know which server I should choose. To my understanding there are these legendary servers that are the equivalent of wow classic (correct me if I'm wrong). Would it be best to start playing in a legendary server (monthly fee is not an issue).

    What I really want is to find an active kinship to play with and experience Middle-Earth. So if someone here would like to invite a newish player who will be fairly active, respectful and friendly to their guild I would happily accept.

    TL;DR ANY pointers and tips in starting the game are appreciated!

    Thanks, see you in Middle-Earth

    submitted by /u/Kabybara
    [link] [comments]

    Felt cute might delete later

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:14 AM PST

    Epic battle rewards no longer scale to level?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    Last update seems to have removed the scaling from the rewards given through filling a reward bar. Only tried with toons above level 100 but only the final Epic Battle reward scales to actual level... all other rewards are level 100.

    Extra grind for anyone who does them for the jewellery.

    :edit: Just did another couple of battles and it seems that any jewellery from the boxes awarded during the battle will scale to your level as long as you open them once you've left the battle... but not the jewellery from the reward bars themselves, or if you open them while still in the battle. It's not quite so much extra grind, but still annoying since there has been no mention of the change in the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/BabiesTasteLikeBacon
    [link] [comments]

    Second wallet upgrade?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Hello I have recently found out that I can buy another wallet upgrade to clean up my inventory? Does this apply for all tokens in the game? Or only high level zones?

    submitted by /u/Chamosz
    [link] [comments]

    Server population

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Which server is most populated and busiest? For NA and has lots of Kins that are active? I'm an old player from Brandywine coming back to game after 4 years or 4 years away. I'm a European player that likes playing on NA and looking to join a Kin again.

    submitted by /u/KhronnirFeanor
    [link] [comments]

    First Age Legendary Items

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    So I have a level 120 Hunter and have just started in the Vales of Anduin. I've played the entire game pretty much solo till now and after inspecting other players in the game I've noticed nearly everyone has a first age legendary item with stats way better than my third age bow. I just never bothered with a first age LI. Now I think I've made a huge mistake as my inferior LI's are imbued and if I do start with a First Age weapon how could I possibly get it up to where the average player has theirs? Not to mention legacies etc Need advice.

    Regards,

    Maglor

    submitted by /u/Maglor_
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro VIP and Expansion limitations for a F2P user

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Hi Lotro,

    I know this question has been asked countless times - however, I find the LOTRO site confusing and I hope to get some clarity on the pricing model for LOTRO.

    As a F2P user - when I buy the expansions, do I unlock the items that are currently tied in with the VIP membership? Are there any benefit to buying the expansions on a F2P account to continue my journey or would I have to buy the expansions and thereafter also pay for the monthly sub to unlock the current items/benefits that's locked behind the VIP paywall.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Trylion_ZA
    [link] [comments]

    Beorning Tank(Hide)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Hey Everyone, I have decided to use my Valar on a Bear Tank, anyone got any tips on what weapons, or rotations to use to get my Tankie Tank on?

    submitted by /u/OEB_Pete
    [link] [comments]

    Level boost class choice

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    So I'm going to boost a class to max to play minas morgul. I'm currently levelling a warden through the older content but I want to experience the newest expac while its still current, never done that before.

    Which class do you think would be best to boost, the least overwhelming to learn its rotations/play style etc or maybe one you think would be most fun to have a jolly around the 2nd age in?

    submitted by /u/Arbsi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment