• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Late Night Linkin Park at the Pony

    Lord of the Rings Online | Late Night Linkin Park at the Pony


    Late Night Linkin Park at the Pony

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    The 8th part in my let's play of Lotro!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    A cold night night, sitting next to the campfire; a view of the Misty Mountains, as I headed to Goblin Town.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:50 AM PST

    Thinking of getting back into LOTRO

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Hey,

    So I played a bunch of LOTRO when it came out (first and only game I ever subbed), but then drifted away. I'm thinking about coming back to it, but I have a few issues:

    1- The graphics don't seem to have aged well

    2- The user interface looks very outdated

    3- Afraid it'll be a grindy experience

    4- Lack of player support in the game (people to quest with, etc).

    That being said, are there any plugins/skins to make this better? Are there any essentials?

    submitted by /u/xistel
    [link] [comments]

    Need info about LOTRO shop?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:51 AM PST

    I started 2days ago to play Lotro and i looked to buy mount and see on web site i need do buy riding skill in lotro store for 95 something when im looking in store for riding skill nothing pop out. Is riding skill free now or? And i want to know can i play normaly game for free or i need do speed money on something important? "Bonus xp,faster riding etc. i can play without that but i hate when i must buy some ordinarily in mmo to enjoy in game."

    submitted by /u/Kucma22
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    I will start my first job on jenuary, i really like fantasy Games and i discover this sub about lotro. I was thinking about download it, could guys tell me something more about it and maybe some tips for newbie like me? Apologies for my bad English!

    Also which race or class should I play? I just want to chill until jenuary šŸ‘Œ

    submitted by /u/FraSico
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for companions who want to fellowship regularly on Arkenstone

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I am new to lotro and looking for at least 1 noob companion or someone who plays like a noob to fellowship with regularly. I am not looking for a kin unless the kin wants to commit to a fellowship.

    I was unable to get my other mmo friends to join me at this time so I am now looking for companions that just want to relax and enjoy the game, take their time, explore, read the quest stories, take short breaks, with no desire to rush through content to reach endgame. I prefer kind and respectful adults to journey with.

    Im currently a level 9 Lore-Master named Raytheo on Arkenstone doing the Combe quests, but I don't mind starting a character specifically for our group. I only have access to starter content for the time being and I am not opposed to spending a reasonable amount of $ when the need arises. I also prefer to earn and learn everything on my own unless I request otherwise.

    I have Discord but I prefer not to use it since my career requires me to verbally talk to people all day so I prefer to not open my mouth except to eat, so in-game text works best for me for the time being.

    I typically play mon-fri evenings from 8:00-12:00 est but sat-sun can be random, best to set schedules for weekends.

    If interested just send me a message here or message/mail me in game.

    submitted by /u/Euphorium7
    [link] [comments]

    Location of the 9 Nazgul in Mordor Besieged

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Heard that there's another weekly for killing them. Wondering where their locations are for that reason.

    submitted by /u/Webernian
    [link] [comments]

    Odd pet "laggro" bug

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    I logged into LOTRO this morning and was greeted with a massive lag spike. This alone wasn't unusual, considering the servers are twelve years old with hardware on the verge of burning out. What was unusual was the level 121 playerless herald rushing straight at me with an aggro icon over his head and a red health bar. Just before he was about to close range and one-shot me he turned friendly, gained an "Ally of..." marker, and ran over to a captain who just loaded in.

    Right after that I went into a skirmish and it's still lagging, so I pop out a bog guardian and soldier. Both of which have red health bars in the pet UI and rush at me with aggro icons before turning friendly a few seconds later. It seems during periods of extreme server lag there's a window of time, between spawning and being assigned to a player, in which pet AI is being processed. Because pets have no alliances or ownership set they're treated as regular mobs and can even aggro on nearby players. However I have yet to see any summoned pet successfully land a hit on a player during a "laggro" window, so we're safe from the rogue pet AI uprising... for now.

    EDIT: This isn't the first Turbine/SSG game to have this bug. Back when DDO necromancers had skeletal mage pets the skeleton's laggro would not only allow it to hit the party with death aura but get any hirelings hit by it caught in "invalid target" error loops.

    submitted by /u/dandykong
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a dark, atmospheric gaming playlist for LOTR online. Hope you like it as well and use it a lot [Fan Content]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Launcher Problem

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    I've tried searching Google for this, but I can't find anything; I'm hoping someone here will know what is going on.

    I start the Launcher, it goes through its usual thing of updating splash screens, and then it checks the game files. It finds an update, which I presume to be the Launcher itself, then Windows 10 kicks in and asks if I want to allow LotroLauncher.exe to make changes to my device. However, whenever I click 'Yes,' the Launcher immediately closes and nothing happens.

    I don't know if the problem is because I'm using Win10, or if there is a problem with the Launcher itself; as I said, I've tried Googling a solution, but can't find anything remotely related to this issue.

    Am I missing something, or is there something else amiss?

    submitted by /u/GeodesicDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering Account through Original CD Key

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Hi everyone; wonder if anyone would have any knowledge on this (had a google but unable to find anything).

    I played at Vanilla and had the MoM expansion also attached to my account; but ultimately it was attached to an old email which has since been deleted by the domain (talk21 anyone?).

    I actually found the original Vanilla CD Key the other day and wondered if there was anyway I could get my account recovered through this? I've struggled to get in contact with anyone from SSG about this - would my account have been deleted anyway during the numerous transfers between companies? Would be pretty nice to have some extras attached to the account as I'm really interested in restarting.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mturner1993
    [link] [comments]

    Transfering between worlds

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Hello, does anyone know what happens when I transfer my characters from one (1) world to another (2) whileI don't have any more character slots on the new (2) world?

    P.S.: I know transfering isn't possible atm - and that's why I'm asking - cuz I want to play on the other world..

    submitted by /u/AngryWateringCan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment