• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Just a pretty fishing spot near Chetwood

    Lord of the Rings Online | Just a pretty fishing spot near Chetwood


    Just a pretty fishing spot near Chetwood

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Thinking about returning

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    I played the hell out of this game when I was a kid and reached max level (I believe it was 65 back then) but stopped after Rohan released. There's a lot of nostalgic memories surrounding this game and world so I'm considering coming back after all these years.

    Is it worth it/are there still active servers (NA) and has anything drastically changed?

    submitted by /u/robby_124
    [link] [comments]

    Player housing in LOTRO?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Hello!

    I'm a potential new player in LOTRO.

    What I love in MMORPGS is Player Housing - collecting a lot of furniture and decorating my house.

    How is it in this game? Is player housing sytem complex and fun?

    Thanks for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Burg levelling traits

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Which line for levelling and has anyone link to a build for it? Tia

    submitted by /u/Arbsi
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Installing Pre-reqs... Again...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Hey guys. Ive been a lotro player for a long time and I love the game, but every now and then I get stuck on Installing Pre-reqs part of the client. Im not sure if the servers are down or theres something wrong with my connection but its really frustrating to play the game, put so much time and effort to it and then just boom. You cant log in and even if its the servers being down they dont let you know on the client. Or whatever the cause is because Ive been constantly having this problem for 7 years and most of the time servers arent even down. I just wanted to know if its something on my end. Because I fricikng love this game yet I can not play it...

    submitted by /u/tadashi3422
    [link] [comments]

    Can you leave Moria?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    This might be a really stupid question, but this is my first time making it to Moria, so. I have a handful of other quests I'm working on - can I like... leave Moria and backtrack to them if I want? Or once I'm in Moria am I IN MORIA until I finish the Epic Quest? Is it just a huge pain to leave Moria and I should get them all done now? I see people talking about When Should I Leave Moria, hence my question.

    I'm just already at level 58 and haven't started yet, haha, but I want to make sure I can do my other quests. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/intrepid-teacher
    [link] [comments]

    Logging in after a while -- Looking for Advice

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm logging back in after about 9-10 months and i'm quite lost on where to go. The last time I logged in was when the level cap was 115 and I remember farming allegiance quests.

    I'd like to start with some of the new content but i'm not sure where to start? The last Epic quest I completed was Vol IV Book 9.

    submitted by /u/hoffinon
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Weapons patch?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Hey,

    is there any information about some changes regarding the legendary weapons?

    About the Scrolls or Crystals you have to farm for this, looking on the amount how much i have to farm, i lose hope

    submitted by /u/Melkeus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a kinship on Arkenstone

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:43 AM PST

    Two former players one from 2007 and one from 2012 looking for a active kinship.

    submitted by /u/StarkSnow64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment