• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Articles on the Top Classes, Professions, and More

    Lord of the Rings Online | Articles on the Top Classes, Professions, and More


    Articles on the Top Classes, Professions, and More

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Hello!

    I have written a series of articles on different aspects of this game, from the best and strongest classes to plugins you need to check out. I tried to write them with the new player in mind. As a quick disclaimer, these are all my opinions based on my own experience with the game and tons of research on other people's preferences. The articles are all linked below. Please feel free to let me know what you think of them and if there is anything I could add.

    [Top 15] Best LOTRO Addons Every Player Needs to Have

    Plugins are a great way to enhance your gameplay through interface changes and useful addons. They can let you easily create a Fellowship or ensure your band is playing in sync. Here is a list of 15 of those plugins that are great to check out.

    [Top 5] LOTRO Best Solo Classes

    The best solo classes are the ones who can take on any quest and do well in PvMP play solo. These classes have great heavy damage attacks and are able to be self-sufficient with their healing skills. This is a list of the top 5 classes designed for solo play.

    [Top 5] LOTRO Best AoE Class

    AoE can be a deadly advantage. When you are surrounded by enemies, sometimes having the strongest AoE classes are worth it. This is a list of the top 5 AoE classes.

    LOTRO Best Virtues for Every Class

    When looking to boost your stats, virtues are a good place to start. They give a variety of different stat boosts, including morale and mitigations, to make you stronger and able to withstand heavier attacks. This article covers one virtue for each class that should be on your watch list.

    LOTRO Best Tank (Top 3 Tank Builds)

    Tanks are always needed in raids and Fellowships. They are the ones who will take all the damage themselves to allow their Fellowship to do the heavier damage. This article covers some of the best tanks in the game.

    LOTRO Best Professions (Ranked)

    Professions are a fantastic way to craft superior gear and gain extra gold from the auction house and in chat selling. Some of these professions do a better job than others at both of those things. This is a ranked list of the best professions in the game.

    LOTRO Best Class [Strongest and Weakest Classes Revealed]

    During those times you want to quickly kill enemies, you'll want to play one of the strongest classes in the game. These classes not only deal out heavy attacks, but have higher defense. Here is a list of the strongest classes.

    LOTRO Best Race for Every Class Build

    Every race has stat boosts. They vary between the different races. While you can one hundred percent choose any combo, there are a few that are extra helpful to combine. This article gives the best race and class combos in the game.

    LOTRO Best Healers - Which Healer Class Outperforms?

    Healing is one of those things every Fellowship needs, no matter what they're doing. Having a successful healer means your Fellowship will survive during the harder bosses. Here is a list of the top healers in the game.

    submitted by /u/writing-forever
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling Up's Arch-Nemesis: Stopping to Admire the View

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Everyone post a picture of your favorite character and their back story! This is Alkaryn Romatar, Champion of Dol Amrath - Bio in comments.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Lord of the Rings Online | Part 14 | Journey to Rath Teraig

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Having such a hard time choosing a class!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Hi there! I'm sorry for making a post about this, but I'm just having such a hard time choosing!

    In general, I love being a support, healer or dps in MMOs, but I don't mind any role at all. However, LOTRO has me completely stumped, because there's so many interesting choices!

    I've mostly filtered down the class choice to Warden or Minstrel (or Captain, Burglar or Rune-Keeper), but settling on one to invest so much time into is nearly impossible.

    Could someone please give me a pointer into what's fun and very useful at endgame? As a Minstrel, would I be expected to always be a healer? Stuff like that would be great! And pointers to what's in demand maybe? Anything, really!

    Thanks for reading and I apologize again for the post.

    submitted by /u/eruge94
    [link] [comments]

    How to get into Lotro

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:52 PM PST

    I have a played a tiny tiny bit in the past, I would like to give the game another try, Recommendations and tips for a new player wanting to join.

    submitted by /u/Graalock
    [link] [comments]

    Mordor (besieged) map overlay

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Not too much of an article, but mostly curiosity. What thing in Mordor besieged corresponds with his Dor amarth counterpart.

    http://lotroplayers.com/2019/11/24/mordor-besieged-comparison/

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    Best Builds/Rotations for Captain.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Hi, playing on Arkenstone. I'm looking for the best builds and also looking for Best LI builds for captains. I'm not sure what legacies to use and whatnot. Ideally I have multiple LI for any situation. I also like to use a halberd, does it have any benefits vs two handed sword. Any advice appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Wonder_Hound
    [link] [comments]

    New player - any tips for leveling?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Hello!

    So I'm new to LotRO and I wonder what should I focus on during leveling.

    As far as I know there are main storyline quests and side story quests.

    Should I only focus on main storyline? Or should I also do some of the side quests?

    Thank you for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Most populated EU server?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Hello!

    I'm a brand new player and I'm wondering which server I should pick in EU.

    I'm a player who mostly focuses on PvE in other MMOs. I'm also an MMORPG veteran but never tried LotRO before.

    So which server has the biggest population in EU?

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the legendary servers have more EU population?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Basically the above question. I logged on Ithil during morning-midday (EU time) and there barely were 80 people logged in, of which only 15-20 bellow level 30 (my levels). I thought maybe it is a more USA based server.

    Is it worth it to switch to Anor as a beginner or is the population roughly the same? If Im not going to be seeing players on low levels I might as well give up on the legendaries altogether.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Iluminatos13
    [link] [comments]

    Which race for each expansion?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:18 AM PST

    I know that The plot of mines of morĆ­a is all around dwarves but with The others I dont have it so clear

    submitted by /u/KhaylaLin
    [link] [comments]

    LM or Guardian?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    Hey guys, returning main healer (minstrel). Would like to start a new char, and dislike DPS roles, so I was thinking either support or tank, that can prove useful in endgame ("no warden as the guardian is better at tanking" logic). Is there more need of an LM or a Guardian?

    I fear that guardian is horrible at solo due to the laughable DPS (or it used to be like this), but for me it's more important to be useful in parties (tend to dislike raids).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/InsaneGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems with the Lotro store?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    I wanted to see how many points(or whatever they are called) I had in the store and for whatever reason I cannot get it to successfully load.

    All I get is just the pop up box nothing else. It doesn't load anything it just opens the tab but it doesn't bring anything up sides the background.

    On top of that I cannot delete a useless character it just won't do it. I go through all the steps and it still doesn't do it.

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment