• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Holiday train all set up!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Holiday train all set up!


    Holiday train all set up!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Update 25.0.3 Release Notes (Tuesday, November 26th)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Black Friday is coming!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:07 AM PST

    LotRO has traditionally had very deep discounts on expacks and packs between Black Friday and New Year. Be ready to flesh out your accounts. :)

    submitted by /u/kipcliff
    [link] [comments]

    Returning-ish Player With a Few Questions

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:09 AM PST

    To start I say "returning-ish" because I played years ago, but can't remember when I last played. I just remember making a Warden, but never getting far. I've got two questions:

    1. What is the most active server on US?
    2. Are there any up-to-date Champion guides within the last two to four months?
    submitted by /u/Kruthak
    [link] [comments]

    Directions for a potentially returning player?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:26 PM PST

    I have played LotRO back when it first released for about half a a year. I quite liked it but had no friends to play alongside me, so I eventually returned to World of Warcraft.

    Yesterday I checked out the wiki on a whim and saw that the game is still getting updates to this very day and that we now have Gondor, Rohan, Rhovannion and more. That sounds awesome.

    I have a few questions now as a potentially returning player:

    1. How are the expansions set up? Do I have to buy every single one of them in order to experience all the content? Or ist there a bundle for all the old ones + the newest one?

    2. What is the leveling process like? Did all those new areas like Rohan or Gondor add new levels like a WoW Expansion, or did they instead make them endgame content zones?

    3. Whats the F2P Model like? I am not opposed to paying if its worth it.

    4. What are the future plans for the game? If I see this correctly then the game is still missing Rhun, Khand, Harad and the area around Erebor.

    5. Is there a central ressource for game information and guides, like Wowhead for WoW?

    submitted by /u/QuestionableExclusiv
    [link] [comments]

    Landroval vs. Laurelin

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Mae govannen! I'm a returning player who started about 9 years ago, played for a few years, and have been on and off ever since. I'm seeking a solid RP community and a lot of people have spoken highly of the RP in LOTRO so I thought I'd stick my head back in. I currently have characters only on Landroval, which I know is an RP-encouraged server, but am I better off on Laurelin? Are there RP groups and kinships currently thriving on either?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/PrincessQuill
    [link] [comments]

    How is lightning Rune Keeper now?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    I've been leveling mine as fire, but read somewhere that lighting got a boost in the expansion patch. Is it comparable to fire at all, or at least for leveling.

    submitted by /u/auron373
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to finish patching

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    PatchClientDLL CheckDATFiles failed.

    I just installed the game, from STEAM, and when doing all the updates it gets hung here, I think after everything is downloaded, and just constantly in retry cycle.

    Anyone else get this?

    submitted by /u/Omega_Contagion
    [link] [comments]

    Get the best out of the game without going VIP permanently?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    From what I understand, the best course of action to unlock good stuff without going VIP for ever is:

    • buy quad pack
    • sign up for a month of VIP so when you get downgraded to premium, you get some benefits (no more gold limit and such)

    Is this the way to go?

    Also, what other little things should I keep my eyes on in the store?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xistel
    [link] [comments]

    Transfers

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:03 AM PST

    Does anyone know if they're going to enable transfers again? Would love to transfer some of my characters to more PVMP active servers.

    Can't seem to find any official stance on this :(

    submitted by /u/Skoir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment