• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Between the Shire and the Ered Luin. Perfect for picnics -no ant allowed #noinvisiblewall #outofbounds

    Lord of the Rings Online | Between the Shire and the Ered Luin. Perfect for picnics -no ant allowed #noinvisiblewall #outofbounds


    Between the Shire and the Ered Luin. Perfect for picnics -no ant allowed #noinvisiblewall #outofbounds

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Question about Quest Packs

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    Is it safe to buy them from Cheappunk? Specifically the Quad Pack?

    submitted by /u/ashishranjan14
    [link] [comments]

    Burglar survivability

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    I have a lvl 75 burglar and I was wondering what I could do to improve the survivability. I mostly play with my friend that has a warden and we can do a lot of instances together and even duo some raids. But sometimes I find myself to have a hard time with healing myself. I play blue line when I want to do instances solo but I'm still not sure about the rotation, traits, virtues and stats I should focus on. Also' when playing with my friend, I find that going blue doesnt help a lot since I dont evade a lot since my friend has all the aggro so therefore don't heal a lot.. Should I switch trait lines in duo? What are your advices?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Oroy2041
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the game for me?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if this is the game for me. I'm not in the position to invest actual money into something right now, but on the otherhand, I enjoy good storytelling, rp, housing and music.

    I'm from ArchAge. Mostly wrote music to play, collected instruments and roleplayed on the side. Leveling and quests were fun too, just got stale after a while since the game is very much PVP-based. Not too much PVE. The crafting wasn't bad tho, just looking for something different. Not to mention how awful in execution their music system is.

    This place seems more my par but I'm not sure. I'm a casual player and enjoy winding down to something. Long time mmorpg player so I'm used to the grind. Is it worth it tho?

    submitted by /u/lttechnit
    [link] [comments]

    64 bit client

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Hey all just took the 64 bit client for a spin for the 1st time and my screen turned blue and blotchy as the game started. The game ran okay, only got to character select, then when I closed it my laptop was stuck in that blue haze. I started the game again and after closing it a second time my screen went black. Anyone else experience anything similar? Is it a just me thing?

    submitted by /u/sh0rtb0x
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried to use prepaid Game Time Cards recently? (Physical cards, not codes)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    LOTRO used to have prepaid 60-day game time cards in cardboard boxes sold at retailers when Turbine was operating this game. I can't imagine that it would be legal for these cards to just stop working once Standing Stone Games took over. Has anyone used one of these cards within the last year on their account and successfully gotten VIP status?

    submitted by /u/Meteorboy
    [link] [comments]

    download

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    really want to play again but can't even download shit. i've let the download program go for 4 days now. do i have to suck the programmers' dick? no joke. shouldn't be this hard to play a game.

    submitted by /u/dandryx
    [link] [comments]

    "Phantom" quest at Tom Bombadil's?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    I'm a level 22 man, currently on the quest Othnogroth for the Epic storyline. However, there's another quest showing up on my tracker that's apparently in or near Tom Bombadil's house. However, I've looked all over and I can't find it. I'm wondering if this is happening because Tom Bombadil can either be found in the house or outside to accept the quest. Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/mrgeekXD
    [link] [comments]

    Map Of Middle Earth

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Quest: The Bravest Deed is Selfless

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    New player here. My guard just hit 46th and I left Forochel to start the Class quest with the name in title. I saw this referenced several times and it was recommended to complete before heading to Eregion and then into Moria. But my class trainer has no quests for me. is it a L50 minimum or did I miss something along the way? I believe I am up to date on the class quests.

    submitted by /u/Necromonicus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment