• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | How I feel whenever I play my Rune Keeper [Meme]

    Lord of the Rings Online | How I feel whenever I play my Rune Keeper [Meme]


    How I feel whenever I play my Rune Keeper [Meme]

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    Civrandir hunting orcs during the winter.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Question for those who've been on Bullroarer

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    Does the Imbued Item DPS level change by 10 from 63 to 73 with the level cap? Just wondering how many Anfalas Starlit Crystals I need since the festival will probably be done by the time they activate the update.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Boots
    [link] [comments]

    Stone of Tortoise players on Laurelin server

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:43 AM PDT

    I'm one of these guys that prefer to slowly go through every corner of Middle-earth with on-level character. I'm playing LotRO 99% of time as a single player game, with some small interactions in guild chat ;-)

    But, sometimes I'd like to go to instances more, or tackle the Fellowship-class Warbands. It's not easy to find a group which does such content on level. So basically, I'm looking for contacts to people who also play with Stone of Tortoise on Laurelin server. My main is Ratharim, dwarven Champion currently at level 85 in Wildermore, will move to West Rohan in a few days.

    If someone plays the same way and is interested in doing some fellowship content, please contact me here or in-game :)

    submitted by /u/Ratharim
    [link] [comments]

    85->120, or grind?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm a potentially returning Brandywine player who quit after looking at HD in Bullroarer. Three chars at 85, though maybe I'd just focus on my captain since life is much different than it was in 2013. I was and still am largely motivated by endgame content and nostalgia.

    If, hypothetically, money were no object and I bought an expansion bundle with the lvl-120 boost, what besides lore and solo content would I be missing out on by skipping part of the grind to the upcoming 130 level cap?

    • are there rep factions that you figure/guess would be bad to skip?
    • Virtue cap is currently 60, probably will be higher. I'm sitting at the lvl-85 cap of 42 for all the ones I care about. Maybe even overleveled for some since the tooltips say "42 (45)" and "42 (47)" though that would be underleveled at lvl 130.
    • Should I just go to whichever Legendary server is more US-centric if I want to get into endgame content again?

    I appreciate y'alls insight and time, thanks. Holler if you know of any former Infamy kinship players who are still playing but have transferred servers, because my friends list from 2013 is a graveyard of abandoned lvl 75-116 characters.

    submitted by /u/Argendauss
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO: Minas Morgul - Bullroarer Update 25 - Preview #3 (Now through October 31st)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Just wondering what I should sell some of these items for

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    [205 ruined second age trinkets][167 scrolls of lothlorien][77 historical documents of the dwarf-lords][95 aged scraps of text][12 fused aged relics][8 fused profound relics][366 sturdy hides][316 logs of gorgoroth wood][92 cardolan trinkets][136 worn elf carvings][39 undeciphered moon-letters][189 sindarin passages][1 travelers steel bound lootbox] I'm on the server arkenstone so if you want any of these items yourself my name is: Esrriel

    submitted by /u/ShadowSnarple
    [link] [comments]

    is lotro worth play in 2019

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Im a big fan of lotr so i wanna play lotro but i don't wanna download it if its waste of time what do u suggest me?

    submitted by /u/StuXX_
    [link] [comments]

    I hit lvl 115 and have a severe LOE deficiency

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    I do not have enough motes to buy decent gear; only have quest gear. What is the best way to get motes to buy gear at this point? I have not been paying much attention to motes til now.

    submitted by /u/Illiniwek80
    [link] [comments]

    Mordor motivation

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    So I've been playing on and off since the game came out, at first I was super hardcore into it, playing a LOT more than I should have. After a few years though it petered out a bit, but for years I would at least come back for a month or so whenever new content launched, played everything new and then left until the next update. That changed once Mordor hit, while I absolutely enjoyed the 10 years culmination that ended at the Black Gate, everything after that has been super painful to get through.

    At first it was simply the increase in difficulty, suddenly struggling against a single orc AND having hundred of them in between me and the story was really annoying. After a while though the landscape started to eat away at me, I've loved every every location we've been to so far, but a desolate wasteland is not a fun place to be stuck in. At first it was cool, exploring all the famous locals like Mt. Doom and Cirith Ungol, but it got old really quick.

    I was told a while ago that I shouldn't skip it because parts of the story are important, but arg even getting finding Legolas and helping him track Frodo's and Sam's path wasn't enough. I played that quest-line and immediately lost interest again once it was done. Anyone have any advise or words of encouragement to help me slog through this? I've tried to play a few times since then so I know it's gotten nerfed a bit, but I still couldn't manage to play for more than an hour or so every few months.

    TL'DR: I hate Mordor but need to get through it, need advise or some kind of motivation to finish.

    submitted by /u/S627
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - What to play? LM or cpt

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I a returning to play the new expansion. I haven't played in a couple of years. My LM is currently 115 and my cpt is 112. I prefer bringing support for my team, and debuffs for my enemies. I dont care much for my personal dps. I want to make my team better and enemies weaker. One of these will most likely be my main.

    What is the state of cpt and lm these days? Which class is less played and/or brings most for its team?

    Have they buffed beorning yet? I have a 115 beorning I wanted to play as a healer.. I seem to remember that I messed about with increasing will in stead of might. I got more effective heals out of it as well. Is this still a good idea? Or should I play my 115 minstrel for the times I want to heal?

    submitted by /u/Iaitoo
    [link] [comments]

    LGBTQ+ Lord of the Rings Discord (link and info in comments)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment