• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO Texture of the Day - Hidden details of an old foe

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO Texture of the Day - Hidden details of an old foe


    LOTRO Texture of the Day - Hidden details of an old foe

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:38 PM PST

    as a beorning, i cannot bear the pressure

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:26 PM PST

    Auroras Over Rohan (Housing Ambient Environment)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 05:40 PM PST

    I hope you guys appreciate this

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:48 AM PST

    Dale---Erebor

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:58 AM PST

    Bree at night...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:13 AM PST

    Bree at night...

    My friend got me playing this a few days ago, loving the atmosphere of it.

    Bree at night

    submitted by /u/HappyReflection5444
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing in the reflecting pool~

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:41 PM PST

    Long time ago ,in Moria age,I did fishing in the reflecting pool really,but nowtime I cant do that ,is it fixed?

    I like this aciton,its awsome!

    Any veteran know that,if it could do right now,then how to aim the pool with the fishing rod,I forgot that?

    Thx anyway

    submitted by /u/Bosa_The_Endless
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick the right server

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:11 PM PST

    - I'm in PST US, playtime will mostly be mid to late evening.. Not new to the game have played off an on for years.

    - Priority is ease of finding groups for instances and group content generally.

    - Limited time, 2-3 hour play sessions 3-4 days a week. No desire for end game raiding.

    - No real preference for low vs high level content. Progression vs Normal servers same deal.

    Just to emphasize I'd like to spend a good amount of time actually playing with other people. I'm having a hard time deciding which servers match that the best.

    Treebeard would be about a perfect pace, but I'd need to catch up to find enough people to play with I think.

    Arkenstone/Brandywine I don't have any good feeling for how many people are running lower level content. But it seems a normal server would be far more consistent whatever that is, then Legendary servers where it's all clustered around the current max level.

    submitted by /u/chris_ochs
    [link] [comments]

    Old LI items.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 05:04 PM PST

    Hello all! Old player here trying to wrap my head around the new LI's.

    I have appraised all my old 3rd edition LI's so far. Still have to do my 2nd and 1st edition items.

    Curious what I should do with them after I appraise them?

    Also, what about the Scrolls of Renewal, Crystal of Rembrence and other old LI accessories I have in my vault?

    Thanks for your responses!

    submitted by /u/Vocs_Method
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to remove this shortcut bar? Only appears in combat above the other quickslot bars

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:17 PM PST

    LOTRO Texture of the Day - The ideal male form

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 11:39 PM PST

    Too late to jump in .

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:35 AM PST

    Hey everyone, Just kinda checking by to see what the current life of this game looks like. Huge LOTR fan, and never got to play this as my PC was not capable years ago. But I always wanted to play it Now my PC is capable and a bit bored of current games so was thinking to try this out, but not sure what current game population looks‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎­like

    submitted by /u/moodmarch
    [link] [comments]

    Not all of Rohan is rolling hills of grass

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 11:35 PM PST

    Game stuck on loading black screen and loading blue circle

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:39 PM PST

    I love this game and have just recently purchased a gaming laptop. I have tried to download the game twice uninstalled it and installed again, did this through steam and individually too it doesn't want to budge to load the actual game and it's really frustrating im trying everything. Someone help. It's not my computer because all my other games work.

    submitted by /u/Cutekitty93
    [link] [comments]

    Just started

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:43 AM PST

    So I have a legacy character on treebeard, and ( I guess you can say retail character ) on crickhollow, which servers are the most active so I can join guilds and find help so I can get as much info as I can to deepen my knowledge on the game and help me out with future endeavors?

    submitted by /u/kinngconn
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 4K

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:31 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Does anyone has a guide for setting the game for 4k? It's not really for graphic purpose, I don't even know if it makes that much of a difference, is because I prefer playing Windowed rather than Full Screen (so I can check the wiki and forum while I do the quests). I've tried changing the settings, but the texts are too small, thanks =)

    submitted by /u/blackgendalf
    [link] [comments]

    Is the information in the stickied post still relevant?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:24 AM PST

    Edit: I've been working my way through the resources and whether or not they've been recently updated they seem to still be relevant. At least a good enough starting point for a new player.

    I'm looking to hop back into LOTRO (haven't played since it launched forever ago). I saw the stickied post is from last year and some of the resources linked are even older, and I was just curious if they're still good or if there might be a more recently updated new player guide?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/captpiggard
    [link] [comments]

    I used a light arrow on him

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 11:56 PM PST

    Who needs a house irl?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 02:56 PM PST

    Anillo único

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:46 PM PST

    [SSG Official] LOTRO Update 32.0.1 Release Notes (Wednesday, February 23rd)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 07:25 PM PST

    Did we ever get numerical details about the difficulty settings?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 06:28 PM PST

    Is there any info on exactly how much damage gets changed on each level? How much harder Deadly +3 is compared to Deadly +2, for example? I can't find anything on the wiki or on forum posts that show up on Google.

    submitted by /u/TheScyphozoa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment