• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | That self-heal is so comfy :D Amazed by what a noob can do with a Beorning :v

    Lord of the Rings Online | That self-heal is so comfy :D Amazed by what a noob can do with a Beorning :v


    That self-heal is so comfy :D Amazed by what a noob can do with a Beorning :v

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    New video: A guide to Lotro: The Shire. I hope you like it. Keywords: Hobbits, Hobbits, Farms, History of the shire. Sorry for the spam and have a great Monday :)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed an increase in the number of gold spammer lately?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Think I've reported 10 just today. Wasn't even seeing any until about a week ago and I've been playing for just over a month.

    submitted by /u/Tidalsky114
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any sense of when characters from closed worlds will be transferable again?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I've been itching to jump back in for awhile now, but I'm not keen on starting fresh. My old level 75 hunter is still waiting to be brought back to life.

    Has there been any indication of when they intend to allow us to save our old selves, or am I stuck in Valinor for eternity?

    submitted by /u/Oafah
    [link] [comments]

    Default account suspension length and chances of it being reversed

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I'll preface this by saying I totally deserved to get suspended and am not salty about it, but hope it can be reversed nonetheless.

    Does anyone know what the default suspension length is, and whether or not suspensions are commonly reversed?

    People (myself included) were making jokes about gold-spammers, as they do, and I made what I thought was a very obviously tongue-in-cheek gold-spammer post; my account was suspended a few minutes later. Whoops. Probably shouldn't have done that. I submitted a ticket to SSG, but never received an email with info about the suspension, and can't find any details on their website.

    I'm assuming that because it's a suspension and not a ban, it's not permanent, and I'm hoping a quick review will reveal that I am not, in fact, a gold-spammer. It's just a 12-year-old account with lots of LotRO Points on it that I'd rather not lose forever. Anyone have information on a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/i_did_a_whoopsie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment