• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Deer in the Glade

    Lord of the Rings Online | Deer in the Glade


    Deer in the Glade

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    A World In-Between

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    What do you think of Moria?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    A friend of mine told me how "amazing" Moria is and how it was one of the most fantastic and memorable MMO zones he has ever experienced. I'm currently there, at level 58 and almost done with it.

    I can't say I hate it, but I'm not exactly impressed with neither the story so far or the layout of Moria. The map is really misleading and confusing and I had to start using LOTRO Google Map (http://lotromap.net/terrainmap/google.html) just to have a better idea how to get to somewhere.

    At this point I can't wait to get out of there and hopefully to never come back aside from mining for crafting later on.

    So what's your opinion of the zone? Do you like it, hate it, undecided? What are the reasons behind you opinion?

    submitted by /u/allwynd4
    [link] [comments]

    +Cord of the Rings - May 21, 2021 (Q&A w/ Raninia, new LOTRO producer)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Archet could have been saved.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    I am new to Lotro and I am just wondering why Combe or even Bree did nothing to prevent the destruction of Archet. Combe is literally right outside the gates of Archet, not even 5 minutes away. So its odd that no one did anything to help. I know the game is old and its story will have some holes but that just seems retarded.

    submitted by /u/HeartOfAhriman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment