• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | wonderful performance today at the prancing pony in laurelin! well done to the players and whoever arranged the music, very enjoyable!

    Lord of the Rings Online | wonderful performance today at the prancing pony in laurelin! well done to the players and whoever arranged the music, very enjoyable!


    wonderful performance today at the prancing pony in laurelin! well done to the players and whoever arranged the music, very enjoyable!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:19 PM PST

    My mighty blow defeated the chicken

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:40 AM PST

    The Grey Company rangers each have different outfits and I want them all

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Chapter 4 [Unofficial LOTRO Webcomic]

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Vip weekend question

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:35 AM PST

    What's the best way to take advantage of it? Quests? Skirmish? Crafting? Grinding mobs? Instances?

    submitted by /u/guitardude_04
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Noob here, help appreciated

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Hey guys, finally decided to give this game a go for the first time. I have a few questions. Is it a pay to win MMO? What's the best European server? (I live in the U.K.). How do expansion packs work? I've heard different things about them. Lastly, anything in general I should be aware of? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ibbywizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fellowships/kinships on Gladden server

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Please delete if these aren't allowed. I don't get out much these days so for the first time in my life I bought a nice laptop and downloaded my first MMO.
    I'm a level 28 human hunter, I go on evenings eastern time and am looking for someone to to some tasks with, roam around with, etc. My player name is Themlindaron. Let me know, thanks!

    submitted by /u/LOTRugoingtothemall
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player seeking Kinship

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Hey,

    So played way WAY back when the game first launched. I got a bit of a way but then put it down, since ultimately I don't think I was really old enough to appreciate the game for what it was now.

    Now I'm back (with a new account since the previous was registered to an old lost email) as a dwarf guardian (level 9 lol) on Evernight I believe, the popular EU one. I was hoping to find a casual kinship (guild?) to join up with. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tcsmaxx
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Hey all, I stopped playing in Mordor when it became a lootbox based progression. Is it still that way? Should I give it another chance? I am typically interested in end-game t2c content and pvmp, so when the entire progression system became p2w possible I noped out.

    submitted by /u/Agitated_Pay_1372
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Kinship (Arkenstone) Lvl 130 Guard

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Hey all, my main is Beiowulf and I'm looking for a kin on Arkenstone. I would like a kin that does some raiding and general grouping and is supportive of one another. Way back in the day I was part of Guardians of Gondor (if any of you remember them). Looking for something similar.

    submitted by /u/hychris98
    [link] [comments]

    Lowbie exploration question

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    I'm at Lvl 52 and not really planning to progress any farther. Is there any workaround, possibly by spending LOTRO points, to get a Milestone in the higher-level zones of Rohan or Gondor?

    I really just want to run around and explore these zones for a while, but the super-fast Warg riders keep killing me and bumping me back to Parth Celebrant.

    submitted by /u/ppitm
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Profession Question

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    So I'll likely roll a Rune-keeper with my friend being a Lore-master, which two crafting professions would be a good combo for us both to do?

    submitted by /u/Traltwin
    [link] [comments]

    Returning (maybe) to a lifetime account. Haven't played since Moria I think. Am I gonna have to buy a bunch of expansions? What are legendary servers? What should I be mindful of?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment