• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | There really are some magical places in this game

    Lord of the Rings Online | There really are some magical places in this game


    There really are some magical places in this game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    My library is complete! I feel like Belle!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Floating Gandalf Will Be Missed

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:09 AM PST

    Somewhere in the Entwash Vale

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    New Casual player, looking for Kinship (Crickhollow)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Just a couple of nights a week, just looking for a relaxing play in Middle Earth. EST player, husband and father. Don't ask for much, just a place to call home.

    submitted by /u/Rysilk
    [link] [comments]

    The beauty of Tol Send

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Roleplaying in Lotro in 2021

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Its been many years since ive been away from lotro and roleplayed here but am seeking to get back into the game and its roleplaying . so was wondering how it is these days is there still roleplaying communities outhere or is anyone looking to start one up im interested to get back into the groove with like minded roleplayers.

    submitted by /u/MrThunder420
    [link] [comments]

    How to play a few simple LOTR-related pieces on the in-game music system (+ 1 extra)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    I've found other players really like listening to these pieces as they're very easy to recognise. So if you'd like to play them, note them down somewhere and test them out in the game using any instrument you like

    The Shire Theme

    1-2-3-5-3-2-1 / 3-5-6-8-7-5-3-4-3-2

    Rohan Theme

    2-2-2-4-3-4-5-2/6-4-3-4-4-2

    The One Ring

    7-8-7-8-7-6-8-7-3-3/7-8-7-8-7-6-8-7

    Fellowship theme

    2-1-1-1-2/5-6-[ctrl+7]-6-5-4-5-6-5/4-3-2-1-1-1-2

    (Bonus) The My Little Pony opening theme

    4-2-4-5-4-6-6-6-6-4-5-4-6-5-4/3-4-5-4-4-5-6-8-8-6-5-4-6-5/-4-4-4-6-8-[shift 2]-8-4-5-5-5-5-5-4-6-5/4-5-6-4-8-[shift 2]-8-4-5-5-5-6-[shift 2]-8-8-6-5-4-3-4-5-4-4-5-6-4-4-[ctrl 7]-6-5-4-6-4

    submitted by /u/knightfluttershy
    [link] [comments]

    Come visit my new BEACH HOUSE at 1 Bay Rd., Galgaras, Belfalas, Crickhollow! Door's unlocked! Treats for Bikini the pig are in the pantry.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    How to fix raid lag?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    The game runs just fine on my computer until I get into a raid and people spam their skills at which point my computer starts slideshowing the game. During this time, I have a pretty beefy pc and have not seen my ram, cpu, or gpu go above 40%. Adjusting pvp-relevant settings helps a little. Changing graphics from ultra high to low does practically nothing. Connexion bar says ping and packets are fine (my internet is ~3MB/1MB down/up). Any thoughts what it could be?

    submitted by /u/GenericChemist
    [link] [comments]

    New LOTRO player here. Can't decide on class.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Hi all!

    It's nice to meet you. I am a new LOTRO player (came over from WoW) and so far I enjoy it a lot. My friend will be playing with me and he decided to roll a hunter.

    Right now, I can't decide on what class to choose but so far I have narrowed it to these options:

    1. Burglar: Seems a lot of fun to be able to stealth around content, pick battles, be a debuffer for group content, etc, but I am worried that since my friend is rolling Hunter, that we won't be able to do a lot of group content together since most people won't be looking out for 2 dps in three man groups.
    2. Warden: I enjoy the gambit system and think it's very original and gives you a nice challenge. Also enjoy the sword and board gameplay and changing between melee and range, also hear it's an amazing solo class, but I don't see many people wanting wardens for group or end game content, since they rather pick other DPS classes and Wardens are not sought after as tanks atm.
    3. Guardian: Again, love the sword and board gameplay, heavy armor appearance, etc, but I hear that Guardians are not really sought after for either tanking or for dps, since people prefer Captains for tanking, so it would really suck to level a class just for not it being useable at all in end game, but it peaked my interest since I could it pair it with my hunter friend and I can tank initially.
    4. Minstrel: I think the class fantasy on this one is a lot of fun, playing several instruments that vary how your skills sound, healing friends, etc., but my experience so far is that they were very hard or difficult to solo content with and I don't know if that gets better or worse as you continue to level.

    There might be a big misconception from my part on these matters since I am new, but it's mostly from what I've been reading or investigating before going all in on one class. I've reached all of these to level 12 approx. and that's how I determined that I enjoyed them the most and now have to pick.

    Appreciate any feedback, thank you so much!! Hope to see you soon in Middle Earth!

    submitted by /u/Eristin6699
    [link] [comments]

    Running dungeons and raids, but I don't own Minas Morgul and WoTP.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Hello fellow lotro players,

    I have recently returned to game after a long break, and I've been having a hard time getting an asnwer to some questions.

    1. I have all expansions up until Mordor, as well as quest packs. Will I be able to run dungeons and raids? Given my level cap is 115, will I be able to find groups to run The Abyss of Mordath or another old raid?

    2. I was also planning on leveling a red guardian or red beorning, will I have issues finding groups if remain on red? Was only planning on running T1 difficulty.

    submitted by /u/beramacal
    [link] [comments]

    5 Man Fellowship Class Recommendations?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Starting a weekly LOTRO Fellowship with 4 other party members. Any recommended class setups?

    submitted by /u/mountainface69
    [link] [comments]

    My 130 Hunter is stuck on the Trial of Wrath

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    I'm not sure why I can't survive two 130 level enemies, but when the flame spirits come I clear the first pair, can sometimes survive the second pair, but never the third. I'm just taking damage too fast and none of my (few) stuns cool down often enough. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jakobedlam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment