• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Sunset in Northeast Forochel

    Lord of the Rings Online | Sunset in Northeast Forochel


    Sunset in Northeast Forochel

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Traaversing the Lone Lands

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Near Barad-dûr

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    War of the Three Peaks is available in the store for 1995 LOTRO Points

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Returning player with two questions...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Hiya all, I am a returning player, currently at level 106. I am trying to get familiar with the game again, and reading up online on many things I had forgotten. There are however two things for which I cant find an answer online.

    1: when I used to play it was said you should always slot 6 or 7 LI's to get max item experience. However, I currently only want to level my two FA items, should I still slot 7 LI's, or just the two?

    2: I returned to the game as level 100 and there are still many quests I'd like to do in Gondor, before I move to Mordor. I am a casual player that enjoys exploring, quests and crafting. However, I find the levelling to go pretty fast. Is it better to use the stone of the tortoise at this point, until I move to Mordor?

    I understood Mordor is a lot harder, but I worry that if I get to a higher level it takes away the challenge? Is there a certain level that I should stop the experience/ leveling before I enter Mordor?

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Danie2009
    [link] [comments]

    [SSG Official] Join us for a chat with Severlin! (LOTRO Executive Producer - February 19th, 12 PM EST/-5 GMT)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Is the 64 bit client selected by default yet? Isn't it time for it to be?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    The 64 bit client is the single most amazing thing to happen to this game. It massively improves performance and eliminates almost all crashes.

    I am concerned that not every player is even aware of it, let alone using it. Does anyone know if it is on by default yet, or is it still "beta"? For the health of the game and enjoyment of old and new players alike, we need to nudge SSG on this!

    submitted by /u/Nemarus
    [link] [comments]

    Toss me

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:21 PM PST

    The wife and myself are watching forged in fire. This guy comes on looks like Gimli I turn to her and say "I will never toss you just your salad." She turns to me straight faced and says "don't tell the elf." We just bust up laughing as our son sleeps between us.

    submitted by /u/Fatmaninalilcoat
    [link] [comments]

    Long time player returning for RP

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    I'm torn between a hunter or a burglar for a slow leveling hobbit RP character. Planning on farming, and brewing mead for a past time. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/druidobod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment