• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Posing on the throne in Meduseld

    Lord of the Rings Online | Posing on the throne in Meduseld


    Posing on the throne in Meduseld

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:33 PM PST

    "The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the road has gone, and I must follow if I can, pursuing it with eager feet, until it joins some larger way, where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say."

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Stormclouds surround Weathertop

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    "May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks."

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Does transferring to another server, transfer inventory slots?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Hello!
    I'm thinking of transferring accounts and have some questions.

    Do all my characters transfer to the new server or just one that I choose?

    Do the items in my 3 slot inventory also carry over to the new server?

    Do Lotro Points transfer along?

    If there's anything else I missed please let me know. I've checked lotro's forum for it but I didn't see those points covered.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Sadrien6
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Trollshaws Quest: Best Served Cold

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm wondering if anyone can help clear up some confusion I'm having about a specific quest chain in the Trollshaws. Last summer, I quested through this region for the first time. After finishing the region, I watched a playthrough of the Trollshaws on YouTube and noticed that one of the quest chains I had completed was slightly different. The videos, which were posted in 2016, showed the "Toad-Stew," "A Touch of Mint," and "A Surprising Taste" quests being completed in Echad Candelleth, but I could have sworn that I received a quest called "Best Served Cold" after completing "Toad-Stew." I also remember the quest chain featuring different dialogue about Indor (the quest giver) being given a recipe for toad stew by the dwarf WĆ©thorm; the quest "Best Served Cold" would have required me to take the toad stew to WĆ©thorm at Thorenhad.

    Also, I travelled to Echad Candelleth just yesterday with an alt to double check these quests and sure enough, the "Toad-Stew" quest contains the dialogue I remember from last year and starts the quest chain which includes "Best Served Cold". However, after checking the Lotro Wiki, the quest "Best Served Cold" is marked as obsolete and the entire "Toad-Stew" quest chain listed on the Wiki features the alternate dialogue I did not experience (it does not mention WĆ©thorm and you are asked to gather mint rather than deliver the stew to the dwarf). I know that the Wiki is maintained by volunteers and some things might be out of date, but I also searched through the game's official update notes and could not find any mention of this quest chain being changed in the past several years. I'm hoping someone here knows when the "Best Served Cold" quest was added back into the game so that the wiki pages for this quest chain might be brought up to date.

    Thanks.

    Here is the video where the Toad-Stew quest begins: https://youtu.be/e2xwLFIrMy4?t=374

    Quest: Best Served Cold wiki page: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:Best_Served_Cold

    Quest: Toad-stew current wiki page: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:Toad-stew

    Quest: Toad-stew old wiki page: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php?title=Quest:Toad-stew&oldid=391424

    submitted by /u/itslocked94
    [link] [comments]

    Character Transfer

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Has anyone done a character transfer between servers lately? I did mine a few days ago and haven't gotten any word back. The store points haven't even been deducted from my account. I also tried reaching out to SSG, but no word. I guess, has anyone done one recently and remember how long it took? I am transferring between US servers, transferring one character and shared items. Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/kdawg42069
    [link] [comments]

    Does the inclusion of High Elves as a playable race hurt the “normal” elven race in terms of how many people actually make new non high Elven characters?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    I'm quite guilty of Having two or more world full of purely high elven characters and I neglect the normal elves now.

    I'm just curious does anyone else just forego the Elves in favor of the High Elves? If not, how or why don't you use High Elves?

    I'm torn about this in game because I am all about freedom but I do find it a funny quirk about me that now that high elves are a playable race, I hardly if ever think about making a Normal Elf anymore even though back in the day I loved creating elven characters.

    Is there a enough of a difference between the two that makes it so that the high elves don't make the normal elves obsolete? Or is there no difference in terms of traits?

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find odd this games obsession with pieces of fabric?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Hail, great hero on whom we are pinning all of our hopes and who's death would utterly destroy any chance of our survival. What we most need from you is to march by yourself into the enemy military camp. You may be assaulted by a few dozen soldiers trying to kill you, but they're neither here nor there. Do as you wish with them.

    Nono, what we want most of all is that while you are there, please take down the flags in their camps and write "you guyz suxxors" on them. They will be soooo pissed when they wake up tomorrow. Think of how expensive it's going to be for them to fix them! It could take them 10 minutes to have a peon clean them up and replace them. That's really what we need to be able to swing the fate of this war!

    submitted by /u/Sids1188
    [link] [comments]

    Disable reshade on ui/map

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Using my reshade preset, the map result very very illuminated and dazzling, with an hyper-intense yellow color. How can i disable the reshade on ui/map?

    submitted by /u/Wyxill
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 193

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    how to start allegiance quests?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:05 PM PST

    I've gotten several characters as far as Lhingris and have used 5000 point relic for first allegiance but still have not gotten to the 5,000 point mark to get new quests. I am in the Hall of Kings but no one will give me any quest to get me over the hump. I must be missing something. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/doctorbj
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, missing Minas Morgul.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Hi all,

    So I've got a new PC and reinstalled LOTRO. My main is 106. I'm a lifetimer, and have a bazillion store points stored up (this might be an exaggeration, but I have a lot), so I bought the new Dwarves, and the War of the Three Peaks expansion also.

    But I don't have the Minas Morgal expansion and this doesn't seem to be on the store either.

    Obviously it's going to be a while 'till I get to War, but am I required to get MM before that time?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/alphawarframe
    [link] [comments]

    How is lotro for someone coming from EQ2 ?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Hey there lotro community !

    Lotro has been tempting me litteraly for years but I never tried it. I've been a hardcore EQ2 player, then after a big break, a more casual raider but EQ2 has remained the themepark MMO I played and appreciated the most.

    Now what made me stop is the Pay2Win aspect.

    Is there any Pay2Win in lotro ? Any of you came from EQ2 and could tell me if i'd appreciate lotro ?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vassdass57
    [link] [comments]

    FAO Level 130 Hunters

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Just wondering what is your damage range for Quickshot?

    I'm currently LvL 109 in Pelagir and just realised I only have 3 star lit crystals to get before my my FA bow is maxed.

    Damage for quick shot currently 6500, I'm just curious how much damage further increases

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need a tank and healer for 6-man Instances?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm a new player who recently hit level 20 and I have unlocked some 6-man instances.

    In other MMOs I always liked creating my own groups for instances and I want to do the same in LotRO.

    Yet I am not sure if I need a tank and healer for such instances? If yes what classes should I invite?

    Thank you for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Best ReShade options

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    What is the best reshade options/presets to use at today? I use hdr, clarify and colorfulness, but rocks and mountains seems too blinding

    submitted by /u/Wyxill
    [link] [comments]

    How do you assign a weapon to a letter on keyboard?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I want to bind my swap and main bow on Q and E. I was looking at the keymapping in options, but I was not sure how to do it.

    submitted by /u/DienerenStarlight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment