• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | As a new player I have managed to buy myself a Deluxe House at level 25. Farming low level Ores have paid off!

    Lord of the Rings Online | As a new player I have managed to buy myself a Deluxe House at level 25. Farming low level Ores have paid off!


    As a new player I have managed to buy myself a Deluxe House at level 25. Farming low level Ores have paid off!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    The Hobbit

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Captain or Beorning

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:56 PM PST

    Hello! I've just started playing the game, and after experimenting with classes for about 2 weeks i've narrowed my choice down to these two. I really want to be able to solo content quite well, hopefully even instances. I tend to enjoy support/healing roles in mmos and I know both of these can sort of fit that, but ultimately I'm going to play the vast majority of the game solo so being good at that is most important to me. I like the aesthetic of captain, but from what I can tell Beorning is significantly better at survivability and soloing instances and such. I also really like being able to pull large groups while questing.

    I dont know why i'm having such a hard time with this but any help with deciding would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Blugim
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - Burglar

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Im a new player and im looking for some class to start and Burglar looks fun but is he a... support?
    I know burglars are supports because the lore but they are a actual support class in game ?
    Can they do a good leveling and be self sufficient ?

    submitted by /u/yelzinho
    [link] [comments]

    Are Traveller's Lootboxes ever worth to keep for someone who doesn't want to pay for keys?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Returning player here.

    I remember couple years ago, when I played, I saw the occasional key drop every now and then. But now I've played some dozen hours of the game again and haven't seen a single key.

    So, naturally, the question arises: Can I just destroy the lootboxes or are they worth keeping?

    submitted by /u/Omnilatent
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play without using legendary items? My wife hates them

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    My wife loves LOTRO but she hates managing legendary items. We just hit level 65 and finished Moria. My wife is still using her original legendary, and I saw that she hasn't spent any points. I offered to help her, but she hates legendary items and doesn't want to bother.

    Are there high-level weapons she can use instead of legendary items? Even if they aren't as good, it doesn't matter to her, she just doesn't want to deal with legendary items at all.

    submitted by /u/intently
    [link] [comments]

    Out of bounds areas

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Whilst doing the lone lands spider deed I noticed you can straight up walk into "unexplored territory". You'll be teleported to archet seconds after, but I still find it interesting you can just walk out of bounds.

    Are there any other areas like this in the game?

    submitted by /u/Grim_Oakheart
    [link] [comments]

    New to LOTRO need a little help with purchasing choices

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I was looking at purchasing one or two expansions as well as VIP.

    I want to be able to build a strong character (have been leveling a Captain currently level 7) to run Raids with so i am assuming the best items are in the newer expansions.

    Anyways, i dont want to assume anything because my past experience is a level 23 character many years ago.

    Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me!

    submitted by /u/Caseygrey
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any real support for this game?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    I have an old character that I made back in 2009. The world closures happened and I made sure I transferred him. Still have the email from it. I hadn't logged on since. I logged two days ago for shiggles and my character is just gone. I click on transfer in the launcher and I can see that he is on the world I transferred him to but when I log into that world. He isn't there.

    I bought LOTRO points thinking maybe if I transfer him to another world it will fix it. Tried it and nothing happened. No email saying if the transfer failed or worked. Checked when I logged into the launcher today and he is still on that server first server. I can't get through to support because they have no number and my "ticket" has gone unanswered so far. Is there an real way of getting in touch with support?

    submitted by /u/Digital-Renegade
    [link] [comments]

    [FIXED] Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) Installation Stuck: "Loading Launcher Configuration"

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I had some trouble getting the game installation to start when installing using the client provided by the website so I wanted to create this post as a solution

    If your install sticks at "Loading Launcher Configuration" you need to forward ports 9000-9100 for TCP and UDP to your PCs IP address.

    This is what my router configuration looks like for reference. The Forward IP would be the local IP address of your PC.

    lotrpf.png

    submitted by /u/Jaeger9671
    [link] [comments]

    Founder Coming Hone.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Hello everyone, working my way back into the game I still love. But this past week the servers status has been Closed more often that not. Especially after an AFK auto logout. Sorry to post a tech issue. But I need something to go on before I send my computer out the window. I did submit a ticket...customer service is still the same.llol.

    submitted by /u/tdubyou
    [link] [comments]

    Quick level

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Anyone willing to help me level to 60 (currently level 53) via instances. Preferably a 130 to make it quick as possible. I am on Arkenstone and toon name is Kynnareth. Am willing to pay of course! Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/amazingamazing2
    [link] [comments]

    Sweetfx is now integrated in reshade?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Try to changing my game graphic i see that for the internet are different things, but when i installed reshade i selected sweetfx too....

    submitted by /u/Wyxill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment