• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Colorful Sky in Enedwaith

    Lord of the Rings Online | Colorful Sky in Enedwaith


    Colorful Sky in Enedwaith

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    On my way to rescue Minas Tirith

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Looking for an existing or to start a Beorning kinship on Laurelin?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    So, I'm a returning player on Laurelin and I decided to start a Beorning, and I must say I love it so far! But I'd like it even more if I had a Beorning kinship to do stuff with, I know that we Beornings are few and far between both in game and in lore, but if there are any active Beornings that either have a kinship or are interested in making one with me on Laurelin let me know!

    submitted by /u/ImperialFistJake
    [link] [comments]

    At the Entwash.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Is any healer viable to play for begginer?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Hi, i can tell i'm totally new player in LotRO, as my nick says i'm big fan of healer/support classes. Is there any needed healer in game?

    submitted by /u/Vicq_healer
    [link] [comments]

    returning player

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    I played LOTRO back about 10 yrs ago and had multiple lvl 100 characters and when i revisited the game this year i still had my account with all expansions. However i didnt have any characters associated with it. Is there any history of being able to recover characters lost in this way.

    submitted by /u/ImaginationEmpty6082
    [link] [comments]

    Euros in Crickhollow?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Hello Lotro, first post here.

    So 10 years ago I started playing on an American server despite living in the ME. It was my first MMO and didn't understand how crucial it is. I've never had problems finding kinships, groups, friends. But since I returned to the game it seems that the population in crickhollow has dropped considerably and generally my playing hours fit Tolkien's description of middle earth as a very empty place. Finding boars in Evendim is actually easier.

    Is it possible maybe in a special way to transfer to European server? If not, how to enter social circles in crickhollow or any euro hours group? A few hours plus minus would do as well. Bear stakes are not as good as boar stakes, but they'll do.

    submitted by /u/Boar_From_Evendim
    [link] [comments]

    DPS ENDGAME

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Top DPS endgame right now.

    submitted by /u/Capital-Beyond1388
    [link] [comments]

    would my 2017 macbook pro be able to run it along with wineskin or whatever?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    not savvy, just a music main who wants to play

    submitted by /u/patbaenlothmartucci
    [link] [comments]

    Deeds

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Do you always do all of them for an area? I've played on/off for 10 years now (started as a 10 year old...) and didn't put much focus on doing the book of deeds. Now I stress myself because I think it's crucial to do them and everybody does, and I'll miss out if I don't. How do you handle it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hot_Shot00
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with a few questions

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Hello!

    I've played LOTRO on and off few years ago, leveling mostly through the quad pack content, and now I wanna come back and try again. However, I saw that there were many changes, like with virtue system etc. I've decided to also roll a new class, so I would like to start playing from scratch to really learn the skills and choose the correct virtues all the time instead of having every virtue somewhere in between.

    Does every VIP player get 25 % bonus experience (Gift of Helmhand or something) until certain level? Not totally sure, I just think I saw it in-game that some players had it. Or is it tied to any pre-purchased content?

    Also tied to previous question, taking into account daily rested xp and xp bonus bought with destiny points, how much do all these perks speed up the process, if I played daily to maximize it? I know that LOTRO is a lot about the lore, but having done that few times I just want to speed past it, get to Gondor/Mordor/Endgame. Does anyone have any clue how long would that take, taking into account that the goal is to maximize experience gain, not the lore (again, I know that's LOTRO's strong point, but I am more interested in the newer content).

    Thank you all, and see you in-game!

    submitted by /u/theVoid_staresback
    [link] [comments]

    "The Circle of Madness" (quest) + "Into the Circle of Despair" (instance) - is this some sort of bad joke??

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    If it is, it sure as **** isn't funny...
    On-level with a red-specced captain, this quest simply isn't possible to even halfway complete. Period. With some luck and _very_ careful use of battle-cry, it is just about possible to manage to only have to fight one CĆ¼ron Dread-Guard at a time, but even so you just about survive ONE fight, and usually the next one gets you pretyt quickly. The dread-guards do WAY too much damage, one hit easily takes half your health, and even with a combination of Herald of Hope, Rallying Cry and potions, it's simply a matter of pure luck to survive the fight with just about a tiny bit of health left. And then you respawn OUTSIDE Minas Morgul, meaning the whole instance has respawned when you get back, so all the fighting was in vain. Of course, some genius of a designer decided to make this a SOLO instance (this is a MULTIPLAYER game dammit!) so it's impossible to get a second person along with you.... So unless you have a mega-DPS character with the best gear available, further questing in Minas Morgul is simply off-limits to anyone but the very elite of players. Nice dick move, SSG.

    submitted by /u/opingebr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment