• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | When I pick your mom up from work.

    Lord of the Rings Online | When I pick your mom up from work.


    When I pick your mom up from work.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Me and the Boyz after sorting Moria out

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    taking a wrong turn in Moria

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Recommended plugins?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I didn't know lotro had addons. Are there any that are quite good?

    submitted by /u/robbstarknows
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some lower level players to do instances with.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Hello there, I'm looking for some players around level 58 to do some dungeons. I'm really interested in doing some instances that are more challenging then a skirmish. I'm a red line captain by the way going through Moria for the first time. I just feel like I missing out on a lot a great group content and I think it would be really fun to run some of it!

    submitted by /u/MrBedsocks
    [link] [comments]

    The Evernight Logon Issue

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, I've been trying to connect to Evernight for the past couple of hours and it keeps giving me the "searching for logon server" shtick. There haven't been any updates on the Twitter page so I really don't know the situation. Has anybody been able to connect to Evernight or any other server yet?

    submitted by /u/stylussensei
    [link] [comments]

    Dear people of Lake-town... just walk like, 20 steps

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Yellow Captain Rotation guide

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Can not connecto to login server? whats going on?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Anyone Play On Nimrodel?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Curious to see if I remember anyone from the old days

    submitted by /u/UncleScummy
    [link] [comments]

    A Journey Through Middle-Earth - Episode 18: "The Great Dwarf City of Dwarrowdelf..."

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Greetings to all fans of the fantasy genre, Middle-Earth and Lord of the Rings: Online! Or maybe you're not? Maybe you're looking to see how this game is going after 13 years? Fear no more - you've found the channel to follow!

    We are a Lord of the Rings styled twitch podcast that plays through LOTRO and discuss Middle-Earth lore, music, gaming, sport and all sorts of other things! Just some blokes from NZ getting creative during quarantine.

    Today's episode, we have ventured through the deep places of the world and have located the great Dwarf city of Dwarrowdelf... but what now??

    Head over to www.twitch.tv/propirate as we head live NOW. If you like the content, follow us and tell a friend! Mae Govannen! Well met!

    submitted by /u/CheekLad
    [link] [comments]

    it seems that my epic quest has just disappeared

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    hey guys,

    i am a super new player and have been really enjoying the story and atmosphere of the game. my only issue is that my epic quest (book 1), has just sort of evaporated from my quest inventory. i was around half way done the first book and had just completed one of the instances when i went to the prancing pony to talk to strider, and i just ended up getting no chain quest to continue on. i'm not sure if I am missing something, but i know that the epic quests do go on for a while, and i would like to figure out how to get back on track if possible. thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/LBCuber
    [link] [comments]

    I want a cosmetic backpack

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Is there one I can get via questing or in game gold? I'm only level 16 but I really want a backpack. I'm traveling all around middle earth, I need one. I don't want to use real life money if possible. Can you tell me some I can work towards? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/robbstarknows
    [link] [comments]

    Relatively New Player, Looking for a Kinship (Laurelin)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    As the post topic says, I'd consider myself new, I've played very little here and there over the years and recently decided to give it a real go. Started a Dwarf Champion on Laurelin and just shopping around for Kinships, preferably a newbie friendly one.

    submitted by /u/anadriall
    [link] [comments]

    Lag situation?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I dropped out during the lagopalypse to play the new Frostpunk DLC and fly around on Risa. Now that I'm back, I'm uncertain as to whether or not SSG fixed the network issues.

    Nobody has said anything about it being fixed, at least not where I can see. Everyone seems to have just... stopped talking about it. That could be good or really bad.

    I logged in and did some deeding for an hour and had no problems... and then suddenly froze followed by "connexion lost" as I rode back to Esteldin. Again: hard to tell whether I got lucky or unlucky.

    So how are things now?

    submitted by /u/hume_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    How do I purchase VIP using a credit card and NOT steam wallet?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    How do I purchase VIP using a credit card and NOT steam wallet?

    I don't know why this is so difficult. I want to stop using Steam Wallet for my VIP subscription, I want to use a credit card instead. Every time I try to purchase VIP, however, it forces me to use Steam Wallet. When I hit "continue", it launches some browser where I'm not signed in to Steam, and every time I try to sign in, it just refreshes the page instead of signing me in. I even changed my password to make sure I was correct.

    What it forces me to do to pay

    According to Standing Stone Games, to update my payment method I simply need to "right click my name in the store" and select "My payment accounts" however when I do that no such thing happens (source: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002138508-How-do-I-update-my-payment-information-)

    I tried signing into my standing stone account on their website, my LOTRO account....NO option to add or edit payment methods. What am I doing wrong/why is this so hard? All I want to do is change my payment method. That's it.

    submitted by /u/astorwyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment