• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | New possible class leaked on beta (Brawler)

    Lord of the Rings Online | New possible class leaked on beta (Brawler)


    New possible class leaked on beta (Brawler)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    what a lovely game , a delight to play every time

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    "The Thunder Underground"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Dwarves Got a New Intro Movie seem Great!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Anewen and Marewynn are ready for the much anticipated wedding of Aragorn Elessar and Arwen Undomiel.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Anyone know where it's possible to download all the region soundtracks?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I'd love to have them to listen to while hiking!

    submitted by /u/mithrilpoop
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics question and future planning

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Just wanted to throw a "newbie-ish" question out there to see what everyone is running with regards to their graphics? I am currently on an 8th Intel board/i5 8500 that I am running the game in windowed 1080p with the onboard UHD630 graphics.

    This was originally because the system was intended to be a dual boot MacOS and Win10 machine but I have found that I am really just enjoying Win10 more than anything, though I built the system a few years ago now and Hackintoshed until recently.

    I am looking to upgrade the gfx and had planned to go with a 5500xt (like AMD cards and the newer ones are all that is compatible with Mojave on up) but wondering if I should just wait for the release of Big Navi. I don't have a lot to spend on the card due to other life occurrences right now but I do want to get something that will be able to play newer titles in the coming year or so (specifically waiting on Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen).

    So what are you guys running, at what settings and how do you feel it does for gameplay?

    submitted by /u/mtbfj6ty
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro This Is the So Called Mission Coming in the New Expansion SO Disappointed And My Day is ruined

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Epic Quest Volume II- Epilogue

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Just finished Volume II Mines of Moria and debating what to do. I did the first of the epilogue quests, helping return zigikburk. And it probably makes sense to head and defeat Gorothul, but am I missing much if I don't do the rest? They seem pretty scattered and I am almost level 70.

    I'm pretty keen to get cracking on Volume III and head into Enedwaith/Dunland now!

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Are the servers down?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I'm getting the same message every time I try to log on: "Failed to Launch Client"

    submitted by /u/TedSett
    [link] [comments]

    NEW Class Coming to 2021 What we all think?!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    LOTRO suddenly can`t log in anymore

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    A few days ago my account seemed to just suddenly stop working, saying that my username/password is incorrect. It's the same for both trying to log into the client, and the account website. I`ve reset my password several times, yet I still can't log in with the new login credentials on either the account website or the client. StandingStoneGames doesn't seem to give a shit either since they've yet to react to my ticket.

    Does anyone know what the cause of me not being able to login might be?

    submitted by /u/Alex-Teron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment