• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | altoholics anonymous

    Lord of the Rings Online | altoholics anonymous


    altoholics anonymous

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    What class can achieve the highest movements speed?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    In LOTRO, if I leave the game for a few months and come back, will I get evicted from my house?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    It just seems annoying to be forced to log into this game. It's not the payment that bothers me, I have so much silver and gold that I really don't know what else to do with it, it's the idea that I HAVE to log into this game if I want to keep my house.

    submitted by /u/knightfluttershy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment