• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Video Promoting The Free Quest Pack Code

    Lord of the Rings Online | Video Promoting The Free Quest Pack Code


    Video Promoting The Free Quest Pack Code

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Ummm guys what’s going on-

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Who will you fight for? What say you!?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Which server currently has the highest population?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I've never had a level capped character in lotro, despite returning to the game numerous times.

    Most of my friends just refused to play, so despite wanting to dump all of my free time into lotro, I got dragged elsewhere.

    Now that I've lost touch with most of those people, I feel like I can play whatever I want. And damn it, I'm going to play LOTRO!

    So yeah, I decided that starting fresh would be the best plan, and I was wondering which server currently has the highest population.

    I'm pretty social when it comes to MMOs so I like to have people around :)

    submitted by /u/Celtain1337
    [link] [comments]

    Which server for a brand new player?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Never played Lotro and im going through the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and found this game and just want to get into it really bad. Where should i start out?

    submitted by /u/UpdatedTecs
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for silly weekend challenges?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Hi all

    My girlfriend has played the game forever and I've played for a few months. Really enjoyed it. I like to come up with challenges to do for us together (particularly involving looting) such as kill every roving threat/war band in one weekend and open all the boxes at the end.

    Any ideas for a challenge that could ideally be completed in one day or weekend? Nothing is too stupid!

    Thanks for any suggestions! :)

    submitted by /u/themcgreevy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't log into forums to make a post, so I am placing here instead

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I want to come back to the game but like so many others these days I am finding it hard to find people to be social with online. I am looking for a kinship that is social and not to big that you can't get a chance to know everyone. I am old then most being 40+ so I hope to find a group that doesn't mind someone my age. I am a very open and supportive person. I love to help others when I can. I haven't played since 2012 so I can join any server and start from there. Just looking for someone to enjoy the game with. I hope there is someone out there that feels the same way I do... TexasPhoenix

    submitted by /u/TexasPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter, Burglar and Captain looking for fellow adventurers, RPers and a kin! (Laurelin + Evernight)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    As people suggested in this thread, I'm now posting specifically to find peeps for running through the hills together (and sometimes sitting still in front of a warm fire), both non-RP and RP. I'm 100% new to RPing in LOTRO, so someone who doesn't mind that/is willing to help me out sometimes and guide me here there would be great.

    Hit me up in-game, I have three characters! Irdreth (Elf Hunter, L16, currently around Bree-town) in Evernight, Aelaswith (Human Burglar) and Alesadriel (Human Captain) in Laurelin, both around L5 in Archet. I'd suggest writing both of my characters if you're in Laurelin, as I'll very likely delete one of them, not sure who yet.

    I'm in Scotland, so GMT+1 currently, and usually am found both swiftly and clumsily running through Middle Earth during late afternoons, evenings and late nights.

    Also looking for kins!

    submitted by /u/StraightVanillaSun
    [link] [comments]

    Standing Stone Estimated time of response

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I've sent a couple emails now trying to retrieve my account details from Standing Stone however after a couple of days I've still received no response. Does anyone have a rough timescale they usually take to reply?

    submitted by /u/Calvmac
    [link] [comments]

    LFG for tomorrows new server

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Title is fairly self explanatory, if you are interested in playing together on discord with a smallish group, comment your discord. I will add you to a new server.

    Update: Just finished the discord, click here to join!

    https://discord.gg/7ZtY9Fr

    submitted by /u/Dorfgod
    [link] [comments]

    Alguém pra jogar LOTRO cmg ?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Sou iniciante procurava alguƩm q jogasse com iniciante tb

    submitted by /u/Mr-Peppe-bait
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment