• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | 'Imlad Gelair' such a peaceful place

    Lord of the Rings Online | 'Imlad Gelair' such a peaceful place


    'Imlad Gelair' such a peaceful place

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    One of the reasons we love this game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    But it is not this day!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Foredawn near the Carrock

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Worcestershire

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Sam forgot the special ingredient! ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Evening over the Dol Naeg, S.A. 3440

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Working plugins?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Are there plugins that actually work?

    I tried different plugins but all have issues. I am looking for a plugin to show buffs and hide skillbars ooc.

    submitted by /u/HalCerion_cyx
    [link] [comments]

    Where will we go after Gundabad?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    So with the Gundabad expansion next year, we can expect to get at least one more new zone (Elderslade) before we reach the area for the expansion. Where do you think we are going after that, and what are some areas you want to see? Personally I feel like Rhun/Dorwinion is most likely, due to the Rhun refugee storyline and the "To Barding Lands" path that is in the Iron Hills and would lead towards Rhun.

    submitted by /u/damobester3146
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls help, I dont know how to fix

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Obi Wan The White

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Raiding Remmorchant, The Net of Darkness | !free !friend !producer

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I'm excited for the Tournament of the Twins! So I made a fan trailer!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    For Frodo celebration!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    The Scouring of the Shire | A Tolkien Reading

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Journeyman and Expert Scroll Cases

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Trying to farm these out for my fellowship of 5 in down time, and not running into too many at all. Is the rarity just low or do I just have bad luck? Thanks kindly strangers

    submitted by /u/ZVoodoo
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Hunter Bows (End Game)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Advice on Hunter Bows (End Game)

    Last I really played was back when Mordor had just come out (never made it to end game for that expansion). I'm really enjoying being back and want to start working on getting back into raiding.

    However...I haven't raided in years and I don't really know the status of hunter legacies at the moment. I've been reading as much as I can, but I haven't been able to find any current information on what the best legacy layout is.

    I'd like to have either 2 or 3 bows (I already have a maxed out bow and can easily afford to throw gold into 2 more if needed), I'm just not sure what legacies I need to aim for on them.

    I would LOVE to see other peoples end game bow setups (and if you feel like taking the time to explain why you chose what you chose that would be amazing...trying to relearn what's good and why these days).

    My current bow:

    https://preview.redd.it/6wdy7o1prg451.jpg?width=307&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3955c7a4ac57ceeca36168c63f5c0be94f14be0b

    submitted by /u/Staxxed
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best toon to use the 120 valar on?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    To provide some background, I have started playing when lotro was first launched and signed up for a founder lifetime account. I started playing again last year and only managed to get my minstrel off the dead server before they turned that feature off.

    Right now I managed to get my minstrel to 102, but I am quite keen to get a character to the level cap so I can participate in end game content, what's the best level 1 toon to apply a 120 valar on to get up to speed?

    I still have a captain, guardian, hunter and champion stuck on the dead server, so I am hoping to avoid these classes if possible. I know Beorning is new, is it a good toon to boost to level 120 with?

    The idea is to get that new toon up to level cap and help my minstrel main to get to the cap, looking to choose a class where I can maintain one set of LI instead of two to minimize the grind to get to end game, is Beorning a good choice for that?

    tldr: Returning player wanting to use a 120 valar on a level 1 character, is Beorning a good choice? What class can maintain only one set of LI for end game purposes?

    submitted by /u/glassyan
    [link] [comments]

    Has the micro stuttering problem finally been fixed?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    What holds me back from restarting and re-engaging with the game is the micro stuttering problem. It would just drive me crazy. I know that they made it 64 bit but the micro stuttering when I last checked about a year ago was still prevalent. My PC is definitely up to the challenge with Titan SLI video cards i7 blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the game optimization and I'm just hoping it's been fixed.

    submitted by /u/Shamushark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment