• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | I said I would deliver the pies next, and I did. It wasn't too bad.

    Lord of the Rings Online | I said I would deliver the pies next, and I did. It wasn't too bad.


    I said I would deliver the pies next, and I did. It wasn't too bad.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Virtue overview guide (U26)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    An overview of virtue resources, overviews and quick answers updated to U26

    • Virtue Faq and tips
    • Active, passive and trait trees
    • Offensive and defensive virtues
    • Preferred virtues
    • Leveling virtues
    • Overview of current weekly virtue xp
    • Are they worth it?
    • Other sources for more information

    http://lotroplayers.com/2020/05/31/virtue-guide-u26/

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    This video will make you relax a lot. Hope you like it. I will make videos from all regions. <3

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Which region do you always recommend to other players?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    With all quests, raids, and adventure areas for free through August 31st (at least), I thought it would be nice to ask around which areas, in your opinion, got mostly overlooked during past times. Maybe because there's not much going on with epic quests, maybe because it's kinda off the grid... in short: which region do you enjoy to this day, while others tend to skip it?

    For me, it's Forochel. Back in the day, when I asked around on which region to spend my hard earned TP, most people advised against it. But I never regretted purchasing it and to this day, it's one of my favourite regions. The snow, the ice, the magical nights, the Lossoth and their culture / language... Even though it's really far north and doesn't give you much for questing there in terms of (great) armor or stuff like that - and walking from a to b can be a pain in the ass - I still love everything about it :)

    submitted by /u/Sunny_Gardener
    [link] [comments]

    Lord of the rings cast reunion 31st May 9am PST

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Questions about unlocking cosmetics for a new character

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Is there a list somewhere of the armor that you unlock so that you can change your appearance later?

    If so, what's the trigger to unlock new cosmetics - just picking up the armor or do you have to equip it, too? Do you have to keep the armor in your inventory or stash somewhere to keep it unlocked?

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/CaptainCaz
    [link] [comments]

    Class question about solo levelling

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I've decided to start back Lotro this summer. Considering I'd like to play as a Dwarf, I'm divided between playing as a Hunter or a Rune-Keeper.

    I'm pretty sure Hunter is a safe-bet and strong pick for solo levelling, but what about the Rune-Keeper ? Will I be able to level alone with it, and if so at what pace ?

    Thanks and I hope to see you soon in Middle-Earth !

    submitted by /u/Thalesqc
    [link] [comments]

    Scroll Case Farming?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hey all! Dumb question, but I'm getting an alt's Scholar up and the Auction House doesn't have recipes I need. I'm on Expert Tier at the moment, but anyone have good recommendations for quick scroll case farming for different craft tiers?

    I'm as high as Master on my main, and can say Goblin Town in the Misty Mountains just rains Master Scroll Cases on you.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pngbrianb
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a long while

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    So as the title goes I'm thinking of playing LOTRO again and this time I really want to get back into it! But it's been quite a minute so I'm looking for a good server/ people to hopefully group up and play with. And if you have time maybe some tips for starting out. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mortevillana
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a good legendary weapon guide?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I have seen many on Youtube/other websites and I am still lost. :( I need a guide for an extreme, extreme dummy. I am completely new to MMOs.

    I have been ok and getting around by slotting high tier relics and upgrading legacies that I seem to use the most, but now that I have reached level 89 I can't fight off monsters that are 3 levels below me. I realize that my legendary weapon is minimum level 65 and that I was supposed to switch it out a long time ago. I am also a dummy because I spent all my marks training my warrior lol, so I need to farm another one I guess.

    Is there any good info or advice for leveling up your legendary weapons, when to switch them out, and eventually going into "final" weapons around level 100?

    submitted by /u/balticbabe
    [link] [comments]

    Minstrel DPS?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Thinking about playing for the first time in a really really long time. I am absolutely in love with the idea of Minstrel and fighting with the power of rock...but also I tend to not be a huge fan of healing. Is there any space for me as a red mini in an endgame group, or am I going to have to pick a different class to DPS?

    I'm not mad at the idea of hunter, warden or beorning either but minstrel would be my clear preference.

    Also if anybody knows which US server has the highest population, let me know? I think it's Arkenstone but just want to be sure.

    Thanks in advance for any advice!

    submitted by /u/bjlight1988
    [link] [comments]

    Question about crafting boost

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So I see a crafting boost for my 3 professions at LOTRO store and I wanna ask

    What's the point of this anyway? How much it coat to boost ur 3 professions at highest level and buy their recipes(from LOTRO store)?

    Is that so time consuming? Thanks in advance for your responses redditors!

    submitted by /u/Mackgyver94
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Expansion vs Expansion Quests difference?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    So I know they're giving away the expansion quests for free now but what's the differences between that and buying the full expansion? Does it mean that even if I have the expansion and I'm unsubscribe I can't play through the expansion? And if I'm unsubscribe but have the expansion quests I can still do those?

    submitted by /u/pkmntrainerjoeyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Burglar yellow line

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Is there someone that can help me with burglar yellow line? I can find a lot of informar about blue and red, but yellow that people say that is one of the bests for raids there is only from ages ago. Can someone help me in find a way for good LI'S legacies? Maybe a video explaining better ways to apply the tricks in bosses.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jovembr
    [link] [comments]

    Melee class for new player?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I start with this game(Never play it before). I have one questions about class in game. What is best for new players? Solo group and end game in future. I like champion class but when i see some videos with this class, there is people wrote champion now is "trash dps or worst class". I prefer dmg dealer and melee...This is why i want pick champion with 2x swords. Burglar class is not for me because i dont like rogue class..And yea Hunter is good but ranged. And what is Captain its more tank class or support? Or ?.

    Thank you for help :).

    submitted by /u/obikwankenoby
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing a solo run with a Man hunter and I'm stuck on instances. What should I do?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    So, im a fairly new player and my main character is a Blue-line Man Hunter on level 45. But I'm stuck on the Epic Instance - Gates of Carn Dum on Volume I, book 7, since its almost impossible due to Lorniel being a reckless NPC, and i have also have available the Volume II -Prologue to carry on.
    My question is, if i carry on the Volume II-Prologue do i lose all the previous quests that require meeting Aragorn in Riverdell, or i can get back to it later?

    submitted by /u/ultimatemachine311
    [link] [comments]

    A new player looking for a starting point and people to play with. [EU]

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Greetings,

    I've finally decided to give lotro a try. I have played a lot of different MMOs and have invested quite a bit of time delving into professor Tolkien's legendarium. But for some reason, I haven't given this game a try despite hearing some good things about it. This is about to change.

    I would like to start this adventure with joining a kin. I feel that a community to accompany me through my adventures motivates me and gives me an important sense of belonging. I haven't rolled any characters yet so a server recommendation is also needed.

    So, in short, a new adventurer would like to step into Middle-earth alongside a community willing to welcome a total newcomer. Also, any tips regarding the gameplay-mechanics, classes etc. are indeed welcome!

    submitted by /u/kasbartuu
    [link] [comments]

    The Cast AFTER The Lord of the Rings

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Searching for an-RP-comrade. (Laurelin)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Greetings, would like to find someone who'd like to join my roleplaying company(levelling,playing,roleplay Together), type your level here.

    (playing on Laurelin.)

    submitted by /u/valerygrek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment