• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | End game tank guide. Oh and they also get rezzes and heals.

    Lord of the Rings Online | End game tank guide. Oh and they also get rezzes and heals.


    End game tank guide. Oh and they also get rezzes and heals.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    "A defeated hobbit" sitting in the respawn circle. Nice reference.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Which classes have the lowest APM?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    APM meaning, actions per minute, or the amount of button-mashing it takes to play.

    I am enjoying Loremaster currently. I like that I can AOE mobs down with the burn spells. It feels strategic and complex, but i still need a second class as an alt.

    I was thinking about Champion or Hunter but worry that they may be too intensive for my hands. I have some tendinitis to worry about. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/phiat
    [link] [comments]

    WOODEN SMOKING PIPE STAND LOTR Gandalf ... Do you like or not?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Marton Meadhall, Westfold ... not quite as inviting as the other meadhalls in Rohan

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Have to be online for a help ticket?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm stuck on a bugged quest that I can't advance. I submitted an in-game help ticket, and the estimated wait time is 18 hours. Is it true that I have to be online when a GM finally gets around to my ticket, and that if I'm not, the ticket is cleared and I have to start over? I hope I'm wrong about this, and that that's not how SSG handles their support.

    Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Volume 2 Burglar

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hi I'm a level 45 burglar. I started volume 2 in Angmar and went on to where Frodo and his company were leaving. After that the volume 2 Quests disappeared after talking to Elrond in his library. Where can I find the next quest for volume 2?

    submitted by /u/muslimconvertgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Lindamar Presents: Ardamírë (concert) in the server of Laurelin

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Returning player. Is support always this bad?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I stopped playing the game several years ago (I don't really remember when, but before it adopted F2P with add-ons). Sometime during my hiatus, my account was apparently banned for 20+ years? I contacted support, got a response maybe 3 days later asking to confirm some account info (since when I was recovering my old account, I updated my email address to one I still use). I provided the requested info that evening, and I've heard nothing since, and it's been nearly 4 weeks.

    Should I just restart and give up on support? I wanted to at least see where I had left off, since it's been so long, before I decide to start over, but it's looking like I may not have that option.

    Is it worth it to just start over and experience everything from the beginning?

    submitted by /u/LordQueri
    [link] [comments]

    cancelling my sub after 10 years -

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    cancelling my sub after 10 years -

    (Crossposted from my lotro forum post)

    **********************

    I've just realized transfers are open and now monetized. This is quite interesting, as this service was described as (https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfers):

    The Shared Items Transfer will always be a free service and will be available even if you have moved all characters off of a world, just in case you moved a character and left some account level items behind.

    I spend time on all servers, after I moved capped characters around in the big diaspora during server consolidations. But, I played on Brandywine for the vast majority of time. I'd use transfers to support my characters on other servers, and if I got something nice in hobbit presents, I sent it over to the mains.

    Now? I'm angry. I waited patiently for months, and now this? I've cancelled my VIP over this. I've been a VIP customer since October 2010.

    https://preview.redd.it/0p0dnm3rpe251.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=e01e0180187dc31ce4f91f61ebbba3fd8c12b9bb

    SSG, please rethink your fairness and monetization strategy on this. I know you can come up with some better solution, which doesn't look like "completely free" and also doesn't look like "completely paywalled".

    **********************

    I posted that to forums. Please let tell a story.

    I'm 12 days post-operative from my 3rd open heart surgery. I've spent several months in gradual decline, playing lotro. I love lotro. I've subbed since day 1.

    Today, I look up and realize that transfers are opened, that SSG broke their word, and that these are paywalled. I'm angry. Most of the stuff that people complain about for SSG and Lotro, I constantly defend them and reframe things into more positive circumstances.

    This? This breaks my trust. Trust is important. I don't trust companies that do about faces on monetization schemes.

    submitted by /u/Grimmerthan
    [link] [comments]

    Android fanboy

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Small warden buff suggestion

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I created a small warden buff suggestion post on lotro forums.

    It would be much appreciated if you could take a look and leave a comment what do you think about it so maybe devs will notice it. :) Maybe you will have an idea for even better improvement than the one I proposed, or maybe you totally disagree with me then feel free to write "you're drunk, go home man".

    In my opinion these small changes may add some fun to warden playstyle without destabilizing anything. I really enjoyed ambush + critical strike combo at lower levels and I am crying that it is not worth to use CS anymore.

    So here is the link: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?680529-Warden-Careful-step-cooldown-decrease-Critical-strike-damage-increase

    Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/daril47
    [link] [comments]

    Similar free Coupon giveaway for DDO

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    As a new player of LOTRO i am super happy for the recent announcements going forward. At the same time i noticed similar offers regarding SSG's other game Dungeons and Dragons Online.

    Never tried DDO but perhaps this is a good time as any to try it out. At least create an account and get that voucher redeemed.

    I wonder how DDO is today compared to LOTRO? (Loving my time in LOTRO and have no plans of leaving but always nice to have future alternatives.)

    https://www.ddo.com/en/news/free-questing-coupon-and-vip-update-%E2%80%93-thank-you-standing-stone-games

    submitted by /u/gurkoz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment