• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Beornings in Evendim be like

    Lord of the Rings Online | Beornings in Evendim be like


    Beornings in Evendim be like

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I forged a map of Middle Earth out of Fire and Wood. 1/4" Maple offset on wall to create shadows

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    free content code is live!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    The code LOTROFREEQUESTS unlocks all of the currently available questpacks for you forever, enjoy it :)

    submitted by /u/htmtzi
    [link] [comments]

    Free Questing Coupon and a VIP Update

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    If you activated the LOTROFREEQUESTS code yesterday, you didn't get the Lothlorien quest pack

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/5W0g9Qj

    I activated the code yesterday (6/2/2020) after a kin-mate pasted it in the kin chat. I was curious to see if the exact same quest packs would unlock today, so I made a new account and activated the code.

    And to my disappointment, today's activation added Lothlorien. Yesterday's didn't have it.

    I hope they fix it for those of us who activated yesterday!

    submitted by /u/neykho
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in playing together?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    With the recent free quest pack code and soon to be discounted expansions I feel like now is a great time to hop back into the game. Don't currently have a preferred server but am in the U.S, and am free most days PST timezone.

    Just finished reinstalling the game so would be starting at lvl 1, more than likely going to play as a Captain. Feel free to message me and we can go from there, look forward to picking the game back up again.

    submitted by /u/GreyjoysAnatomy
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, was banned?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Haven't played this game in a very long time, log into the website and...

    You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Dec 20 2044, 02:41 PM

    submitted by /u/lonewombat
    [link] [comments]

    What content is left to buy?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    So after the free code and the announced quests/skirmish macks to go on sale soon, what other content is there left to purchase besides races/classes?

    submitted by /u/TheBeardedObesity
    [link] [comments]

    new player questions

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    hi guys im new to the game,

    currenlty im having issues creating my acct the page just reloads without any error, i also started playing DDO and im using the same email and nickname that i used for my DDO acct , could that be the issue?

    i also tried to log in with the details of my DDO online acct but it says that theres no subscription

    submitted by /u/Lucamiten
    [link] [comments]

    “I have looked on Moria, and it is very great, but it has become dark and dreadful.”

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    You and me both, Gimli. Had a little sigh when, having relaxed in Lothlorien for a bit, I was sent back into the Black Pit by Celeborn.

    submitted by /u/joshuacampana
    [link] [comments]

    Runekeepers today

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Im new to the game

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Okay I know I'm like 12 years behind here but I'm new just about to start the game. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/WeTheNorse
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a VIP now, but I may not be one forever. Should I still use the LOTROFREEQUESTS code to tie the quest packs to my account just in case? Can I?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Unable to create account. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I fill in all the fields. Everything seems ok. I press the SIGN UP TODAY button and the page simply refreshes with an error icon on the username field. My chosen username fit the username rules stated on the error icon. I attempted DDO and the same issue happens.

    Has anyone faced similar issue? What should I do? TIA

    submitted by /u/iamsubs
    [link] [comments]

    Character Transfer Questions

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    First question, I thought that character transfers between servers was free? I see it costs 2495 lotro points. I'm premium. If I go VIP, are character transfers free?

    submitted by /u/Voivode71
    [link] [comments]

    Captain guides/tips/comments?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Apparently I've made a Captain years ago, so I'll keep playing that.

    ANY kind of suggestions are welcome. I plan on using my LP to buy the other expansions when they are on sale, so I cannot unlock other classes.

    submitted by /u/BetterTax
    [link] [comments]

    What to buy, what to buy, what to buy. So many choices, so few points.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says. I'm quite new to the game (level 24), f2p and taking it nice and slow. What should I spend my points on. Any and all suggestions of things that are useful, convenient or just nice to have. No point cap required on your suggestions, I will find a way to acquire enough points. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SymbioticAxehead
    [link] [comments]

    What class are you going to pick for the upcoming Open World PvP servers and why?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Please have a debate here what class you will pick and why!

    submitted by /u/Videu
    [link] [comments]

    Would you recommend a legendary server or regular server for a completely new player?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I kind of like the concept of playing the game from the "beginning" so to speak

    submitted by /u/hobo__spider
    [link] [comments]

    Champion guide

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Can someone please show me a champion guide?

    submitted by /u/alumbradoss
    [link] [comments]

    cant download game

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    i just installed game then it downloads part 1 and after it completes all files are deleted and it download part 1 again. any fix?

    submitted by /u/jerkz69
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I customize my bear?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    As a beorning, I wish we were given the option to customize our bear form the same way we can customize our human form. I want to be able to change fur color, face shape, body type, etc., on the bears instead of everyone having the same boring dark brown stocky bear :(

    submitted by /u/catmitt98
    [link] [comments]

    Is Longo Burrow working for Sharkey's men?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Do you still have to buy the expansion packs after August?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I saw they give you a code for all the current quest packs to be free that are currently free. Does that mean you have to still buy the expansions in the future to raise level cap?

    submitted by /u/wastingtime0402
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about locked classes

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Me and my friend will probably start playing lotro now with the quest packs and stuff unlocking because it seems like a really cool experience. I was just wondering are locked classes like rune keeper now unlocked? We would buy expansions later when discount happens ofc. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/p0int1ess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment