• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | I'm impressed by how good this game still looks

    Lord of the Rings Online | I'm impressed by how good this game still looks


    I'm impressed by how good this game still looks

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Traversing the Misty Mountains

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 145

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    WOW player looking to play LOTRO...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Massive LOTR/ Hobbit fan and looking at this game. Although its age, it still looks solid graphically, and gameplay wise holds up from looking a YouTube videos. How is the server pop? And r there expansions required to play?

    submitted by /u/Srbin189
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with a profession question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Returning to the game after a couple of years and before I choose a crafting profession, which one is most relevant for end game at this point? Since it is my first character made in years, I want to have a very profitable profession to increase my base gold before creating other characters.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ramrod312
    [link] [comments]

    Back in this, need some advice

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Hey all! I got a L25 Minstrel on Anor last year and had to stop due to busy work, but I'm back.

    Originally I wanted to play on Anor so I could experience the content in phases and not feel so intimidated, but out of curiosity, I went on Evernight and I can see the population is almost 7 times that of Anor. Looking back to how hard it was to get a group for anything, I've started to think that if I'm going to work through the content solo anyway, I may as well just roll on Evernight.

    I guess I won't see much of each expansions' end content, but I would prefer to have far more player presence.

    Just wondering your thoughts on this before I start. Are my concerns misplaced perhaps? Or will my player experience be improved by having a much larger population?

    submitted by /u/wiles1992
    [link] [comments]

    PlayWrite now comes with QuestWrite!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Hi, me again. I just pushed a new beta to GitHub that includes QuestWrite in PlayWrite.

    QuestWrite is a software for player run quests and utilizes the same systems as PlayWrite for explanations, story etc.

    Head on over and have a looksee!

    I need some help with multi-actor testing before I can realistically write the manuals/HowTos!

    For a test we need to (privately) perform a short sketch with three actors (clients). That successfully done, I can write the manual for PlayWrite and the one for QuestWrite will follow after.

    I play as Gutur McGermot of the Kin 'Trollhappen' on Ithil at GMT evenings and we would need to be in voicechat (Discord or TS) for preparation and performance.

    Step on up! Get in touch! Let's fix a date and time for testing!

    /Gutur

    submitted by /u/McGermot
    [link] [comments]

    Landroval or Arkenstone?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I played a lot on Landroval (the rp server) and on Brandywine. I'm coming back to the game after a long time being gone.

    I read that the most populated server is now Arkenstone. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/Threat_lvl_Midday
    [link] [comments]

    Mathom-Gear lvl 130

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I got a bunch of those Mathom-armor-boxes. Atm Im at lvl 122. Should I just open them, or wait until I hit 130? Are those items trash at 130?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Tephi187
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I'm coming back after a long time (since riders of rohan was coming) and at that time I didn't know how to play the game. I'm more of an explorer player. I want to travel and see the locations of the books and movies. Is there anyone else that feels like doing it? Anything I should be aware of? What class should I play? (I like melee ones)

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/M_M_Rocha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment