• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Minas Morgul. Looking forward to playing this weekend.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Minas Morgul. Looking forward to playing this weekend.


    Minas Morgul. Looking forward to playing this weekend.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Lord of the Rings Online’s Minas Morgul expansion launches today

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Suggestion for the Mods:

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Someone should temporarily make a Sticky thread for crowd sourcing coordinates and locations for the new Stark White/Glowing Pages and Rare Chest collections in Besieged and Morgul Vale.

    That way people can easily find the thread to complete the search and transfer it onto the wiki and yay community and stuff.

    submitted by /u/naarcx
    [link] [comments]

    I know the Video is bad but I killed Shelob. Maybe World First?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Minas Morgul gear will shortly be changed to Bind to Character, with a minimum usage level applied to it.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7971244#post7971244

    A bug discovered recently rendered Minas Morgul quest gear Bind to Account instead of Bind to Character, allowing players to transfer high level gear to low level characters following the initial launch of the Minas Morgul expansion. This gear will shortly be changed to Bind to Character, with a minimum usage level applied to it. Please note that this change will render any Minas Morgul quest gear pieces remaining on lower level characters unusable until that character reaches the proper level, and since it will not be able to be traded following a patch within the next day or so, we strongly suggest players who sent these high-level items to their low-level characters transfer these items back to their higher-level characters before the patch.

    submitted by /u/KurganNazzir
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting guild update

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:37 PM PST

    Did anyone check what is new in crafting guilds? I have noticed yesterday that on characters that had max guild reputation, it now shows 0/200000 reputation so next tier is available. I haven't noticed much new things there, only few more items marked as Tier 13. There is nothing in between.

    Why is there nothing from T9 to T13?

    Also there is a quest that says it giver you 50000 crafting guild reputation but when I click it, it opens shop with new expansion so do I have to buy it? Isn't this a bit obvious pay to win?

    submitted by /u/angelojch
    [link] [comments]

    Minas Morgul Impressions

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:52 AM PST

    I wanted to get everyone's feedback on their initial impressions on Minas Morgul so far, based on what they've experienced.

    So far the quests and landscapes have been gorgeous and up-to-par with what I expected. I only have the standard edition, so I am holding out hope that the Crafting Carry-All will eventually be offered on the LOTRO store for points.

    I am also enjoying the new Hobbit Gifts update, so far I have received stuff I feel like I'd actually use or that are beneficial in some way instead of just chucking them as soon as I get them.

    The biggest con I am seeing on the forum and in my kin is that there isn't a lot of content worthy of an expansion. I haven't made it through most of it yet, so I am reserving judgment.

    Overall, based on initial impressions, I'm leaning towards the "good" spectrum as far as expansions go.

    What are your thoughts? Pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/Evodius
    [link] [comments]

    WANTED: Guide for Returning Player on Arkenstone

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Hello,

    I used to play on Imladris. I'm getting tired of playing LoL for the moment and I wanted some Lotro action. I'm now returning to Arkenstone. This is what I want to accomplish:

    1. Character Name Change - Don't know how to do this
    2. Transfer r10 Warg to Arkenstone - Transfers are down at the moment?
    3. Captain: Currently level 100 r7. Want to get to level 130 for raiding and pvmp. I bought the crafting boosts so I think I am maxed there up to 120. I need a leveling guide because it's so slow. How can I level more quickly? What else do I need? LI, food, etc? I forgot everything. Captain guides for different situations (most are out of date)
    4. Alt Minstrel: Level 50 - saving for the times I do want to smell the roses.
    5. Possible second Alt - I read there is a way I can get a character to 120 instantly. Not sure I want three characters but still it would be nice to know about.
    6. Kinship on Arkenstone

    Anything else I am missing? Thanks for the help! I have money to spend and I don't mind supporting the game.

    submitted by /u/Wonder_Hound
    [link] [comments]

    LP Farming class question

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    I used to play minstrel when I was farming LP but now they barely do damage. I remember I could one-shot kill anything with any of my cry or with the Coda and now I need half a minute to kill it. What happened and what class to play for LP farming now ?

    submitted by /u/bomberwow
    [link] [comments]

    Minas Morgul gear bound to account with no minimum level?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Title basically says it all. All of the gear I have gotten from minas morgul so far has been bound to account with no minimum level. Surely this wasn't intentional? In order to test, I sent some gear to a level 100 char and no problems equipping it, capped mastery with one or two peices.

    submitted by /u/JKday2001
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into this game

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I havent played this game in years. But I installed the game again and hopped on my 87 Captain and had no clue what to do or what anything was. So I want to jump back into this game and start new. Any recommendations for a class to start with??

    submitted by /u/conno11
    [link] [comments]

    120 Gear nerfed hard w/ update 25

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    I've noticed after the update that my stats like physical mastery have gone in the toilet. Not only have essences that were rated for 12000 physical mastery been changed to now only be worth 9000 mastery but armor values have gone down as well. The numbers overall seem to have gone down while the caps have gone up. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/MaximumGrip
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Minas Morgal expansion guides available?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Just hoping there is a good guide to be found about quests, instances, etc... I am just returning to the game and finished the Shades story line for context, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/OEB_Pete
    [link] [comments]

    How to start Minas Morgul expansion?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:48 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Just came back a couple of days ago to find that there was a new expansion being released yesterday.

    My question is how can I start the new expansion? Do I need the Vales of Anduin quest pack to do it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dutury
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment