• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | sick bastard

    Lord of the Rings Online | sick bastard


    sick bastard

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:29 AM PST

    LOTRO Texture of the Day - Decaying Drake

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Level to 50 for moria fast

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Hello, I have a level 105 character and have a friend who will be returning to play after the holidays, who wants to use their level 45ish character and go through Moria with me.

    Is there a really fast way to get a new character to roughly level 50 for this? I know the only money boost is for 130, and I don't have anyone altwise close.

    submitted by /u/ThornFalconeye
    [link] [comments]

    festival shitpost

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Festival Token Question

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Is there anything good I should be using all these Yule tokens on? In the past I used them for Star-lit crystals but now I have no idea.

    submitted by /u/TedSett
    [link] [comments]

    I need help.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:23 AM PST

    For some reason I can't reset the password for my original LOTRO account it's always wrong when I go to sign in, so I decided to make a new account. I bought a new copy of the game, got the 9.99 starter and I was attempting to buy the beorn race and I got a error message on payment. Well weeks later of attempts I can't get into my original account and I can't buy anything on my new account for the class I want to play and now I'm out all my original content I paid for which is 100's of dollars plus the 50+ I just spent and I don't know what to do about it. Or who to contact, I opened a ticket and it's been weeks and no response.

    submitted by /u/Riiyan
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys like about this game more than other MMORPGs on the market?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Returning player question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:44 PM PST

    So, recently when talking to a friend that still plays I've decided to reinstall Lotro and get back into it, most likely starting a fresh character as it's been close to 6 years since I played seriously.

    As far as I remember the last time I played the level cap was 110-ish and the story had just entered Gondor. Are there any big new things to pay attention to or suggestions for when I load back in for the first time?

    submitted by /u/Demonic_Legume
    [link] [comments]

    Map Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Can you walk from Gundabad into Angmar and the other way around? I noticed it on the map for Gundabad but not Angmar and I haven't gotten that far.

    submitted by /u/Vastly_Superior
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Texture of the Day - Yule love these textures

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:00 PM PST

    The Brawler.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:37 AM PST

    How effective and wanted is this class in group content? Now that people have had a little while to play and get to grips with what Lotro define as an 'advanced' difficulty class, is it now seen as a 'must have' or 'eh' ? I'm genuinely interested.

    submitted by /u/Particular-Ad-6663
    [link] [comments]

    How much does a 130 level Valar boost cost in USD?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Like it says in the title. I need to reinstall my game due to some bug so I can't check. Also any idea if there will be a sale on them any time soon?

    submitted by /u/Fair_Welcome_8590
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO not running, after trying to start the game from launcher it get stuck on black screen

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Hi it's as the title says. I'm running it through steam. Can someone please suggest a fix. I already tried reinstalling the game.

    submitted by /u/Fair_Welcome_8590
    [link] [comments]

    LM question on survivability and spec

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:20 AM PST

    So I'm gonna put some time into leveling this class. I want to play/try a caster and this class appeals to me. So I have read some recommend leveling in blue till like 50 but other say red is way to go especially for aoe and killing a few mobs? So my question is which do you guys recommend leveling and which has more survival? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Reminiscing

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask some questions on the current state of the game, mainly if some things I remember from my teenage years are still the same.

    Is creeps vs freeps still as fun? I remember roaming around in packs of wargs lending assistance to whatever siege or outpost claiming was going on, it was a grand old time

    Is minstrel still a great choice for having the smoothest levelling experience?

    submitted by /u/wickermouse
    [link] [comments]

    What Items On Lotro Store Should I Prioritize As A F2P?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:17 AM PST

    Been grinding a bit of LOTRO points and I've been wondering what stuff I should get from the store as someone who doesn't plan to spend much money that aren't stuff like expansions?

    I know at least one of the best things to get is both the currency cap as well as the riding skill, but other than those two I'm completely lost on what I should get afterwards

    submitted by /u/KiruseiNagisa
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas: My Game won't Load, anyone know why?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to play lotro with the oculus quest 2?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 09:45 PM PST

    I understand it won't be perfect, but what should I do to get it working in first person?

    submitted by /u/saiyaniam
    [link] [comments]

    Can I install the game on multiple computers?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:25 AM PST

    I'm trying to return to LOTRO after a pretty long absence. I used to play on my desktop, and the game still runs fine after I finally got all the updates out of the way. But I recently got a laptop that I'd like to be my main LOTRO machine going forward, but for some reason I've had a ton of trouble getting the game to launch properly. I can download and log in just fine, but when I select my world to launch, it crashes.

    I realized after trying various trouble shooting that my desktop said the last time my account logged in was 3 years ago even after I tried multiple times on my laptop and my laptop says the last time I logged in was today. That got me wondering if possibly the issue is that I'm trying to play the game from one account on multiple computers. Could that be why it won't launch on my laptop?

    I'd prefer to be able to launch my account from either my desktop or my laptop, depending on where/how I want to play. Is that possible, or will I have to create a new account?

    submitted by /u/mormagils
    [link] [comments]

    European players on Shadowfax?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Hi, people. I'm wondering if there is any European kin present on Shadowfax atm (i started playing a few weeks ago and i mostly see only American players on)

    submitted by /u/brutaldet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment