• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | People really shouldn't let me add audio to videos...

    Lord of the Rings Online | People really shouldn't let me add audio to videos...


    People really shouldn't let me add audio to videos...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Festival of The Mule: Prologue - An Event on Shadowfax

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Riders of Rohan Physical Polish Edition (Does anyone know anything about it?)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Ways to find fellowships

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I want to find a group of people that I could play with every week possibly at the same time to play the game from chapter 1 to Mordor and Rhun (not buy the valar upgrade level pack skip ahead through half the game). Is this possible anymore or did this kinda book style fellowship questing die out years ago? If not where can I find people who want to do this?

    submitted by /u/websurfer423
    [link] [comments]

    I like it anyways

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    The original trailer. I think I was playing Half Life 2 when the ads started to pop up.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WooWhB5U984

    submitted by /u/Nerosianer
    [link] [comments]

    Breakdown of servers?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Hey so I've been looking for a new game to play recently and I can't believe I didn't know about this! It seems like the servers actually have purpose and mean different things but I can't find a breakdown of what they are. I'm in the US (Midwest)

    submitted by /u/CupcakeChaos13
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame - Captain or Champion?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    So I see a lot of champions and hunters about the early and mid game. Very few other classes.

    So this for me wondering.... Do champions have an easy time getting into groups at endgame? I assume guardians and captains have an easier time. Right?

    submitted by /u/TehLexinator
    [link] [comments]

    Can't launch Lotro because of directx thing?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Just downloaded the game for the first time and as soon as I log into a server the game crashes telling me it couldn't initialize Direct3D? It says I need DirectX 9 or higher and I have 12 but it doesn't work! Some thread told me to change "AllowFakeFullscreen" to "True" in the userpreferances file, but none of that exists in my userpreferances file?? Do you guys know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/fourtwentyy__
    [link] [comments]

    oh happy bard :-)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Lost and confused after almost 3-year hiatus...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    So I was really into LOTRO between 2015-2018. Leveled my main (Elf LM) up to 110. Then I kind of stopped playing for a while - just a little bit on my lower level alts every once in a while. But over the last few months, I've started playing more and more again and want to start playing my LM again. However, my gear is way out of date and I have no idea what is what anymore, because my next highest level toon is 65.

    I'm a mostly solo player and my current computer just can't handle 12-man raids... Any advice on the best way to go about getting some decent, even just mid-range gear (doesn't have to be best of the best, just enough to get by)?

    Thanks in advance and happy to be back in the game <3

    submitted by /u/suski_
    [link] [comments]

    Hangout Place

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I recently started playing and I'm curious if there is anywhere that people gather to chill while not questing? I usually load the game when I'm studying or working and primarily use it as background noise. I do enjoy watching the work chat from time to time and am curious if there is a place/city where people often time gather to chill.

    Thanks I'm advance.

    submitted by /u/kler1k
    [link] [comments]

    LOTR Online Heightmaps

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever managed to get the landscape heightmaps for this game? So they could be used in Skyrim or Oblivion etc?

    Odd question I know. But then I am very odd.

    submitted by /u/HammerHorrorGlamour
    [link] [comments]

    Bis gear for 50 hunter

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I got the rings from the Bilbo quest and the earrings from Trestebridge, and the sword of Eregion. Is there anything else I should be looking for? Playing on Treebead fyi

    submitted by /u/Xodrick
    [link] [comments]

    Captain tank

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I really Hope SSG take back some of the silly nerfs they have made for yellow captain. Not long ago I could actually tank and self heal in high tier 3-man instances, and now I Can barely survive in the same instances, which I often can't even finish now. This is just a sign how over the top these nerfs are, and they should seriously consider buffing captain again in some areas. Yellow captain is almost useless in 3 mans now, which is for some reason, right now, more important than actual raids... another mistake by SSG.

    submitted by /u/TheStuhr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment